kit designs

PMs are not doing the rounds. If you know, you know - if you don't....erm, tough shit basically. I don't know how other people think, but if it were me I'd me kinda fed up with people asking for PM's, or PM'ing me (I've had it a fair bit).

Just wait and see - no kits will be posted on here (by anyone that's trusted) anytime soon - the information is out there in the public forum if you wanna know (and can be bothered) to search/read what's been posted already.

This might sound like a rant - and I love kits/kit designs, but asking for PMs will get you nowhere - if you get given one, cool. If not...just wait a while ;p

Cal said:
PMs are not doing the rounds. If you know, you know - if you don't....erm, tough shit basically. I don't know how other people think, but if it were me I'd me kinda fed up with people asking for PM's, or PM'ing me (I've had it a fair bit).

Just wait and see - no kits will be posted on here (by anyone that's trusted) anytime soon - the information is out there in the public forum if you wanna know (and can be bothered) to search/read what's been posted already.

This might sound like a rant - and I love kits/kit designs, but asking for PMs will get you nowhere - if you get given one, cool. If not...just wait a while ;p

you might stop getting so many pms if you stopped bumping the thread everyday going on about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i on the other hand, am open to bribes ;)

34pcbv5.jpg

orson%20clapping.gif

Cal said:

Bloody hell. Who would have though that a few PM's could inflate someone's head so much!

;)

Haha - yea I kinda asked for that didn't I :p I didn't even ask - just posted a few designs, and got a PM with info cuz I was close.

I really don't mind the PMs - I just feel bad not being able to let other people know, at the moment.

Oh - and I love the ego boost...nearly forgot that bit haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.