kit designs

pee dubya said:
Halfpenny said:
Cal said:
Danish_blue said:
Any news :-)

All the news is done I think, until the official announcement.
Home = blue, away = white with diagonal red and black sash, third = black and gold.
Some accurate mock-ups would be nice.

v67t5z.jpg

I hacked into..something to steal these for you. 100% true and accurate, these are the original and official proposals from Umbro's top designer, approved by Sheikh Mansour himself yesterday*.

*The above information is not 100% accurate.

lol looking good

whoops sorry cal

Aren't all you ITK's just kids who've been told off some third, fourth or fifth party what the new kits look like and then made something up to which other people have then said "yeah, that's something like what I think it might look like"?!!

FFS, it's just a football kit - does it really matter if the real thing is leaked? The world ain't gonna stop spinning.

warpig said:
yeah, first hand and not second hand like you ;)

Dunno if that's a sly dig or not :s not really bothered, cuz I know and I'm happy haha :p

Danny Hoekman said:
Aren't all you ITK's just kids who've been told off some third, fourth or fifth party what the new kits look like and then made something up to which other people have then said "yeah, that's something like what I think it might look like"?!!

FFS, it's just a football kit - does it really matter if the real thing is leaked? The world ain't gonna stop spinning.

Yup we're ITK. Uber alles :/ In fairness, I know where you're coming from - and at the end of the day it is just a kit. Just makes a good topic other than Hughes out, Robbie's shite, who is Berti(?!?) etc...it's all fun and games :)

If you got pm'd cos you were close fair do's, but why start lording it all high and mighty saying you know, why not keep hush, and people wouldn't ask for pm's?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.