newa1.png

Accurate?
Close, about 90%.

TheMagician said:
I got emailed these the other day

newh1.png

newa1.png

Accurate?

I fucking did them!! They were posted in this thread a handfull of pages back :p

Anyway - if you were to read what the comments were posted when I put them up, you would know ;p - home was pretty much there, away needed a little bit of tweaking, and they were not far off.

I kept my eye on this thread, and came up with them designs from all the info that was made public - no ITK/WUM/bullshit there :p

Well what were the super secret ones which got deleted then?

If the home is even close to that I'd be well happy.

I did that home kit about the same time the England kit came out. I thought City don't really do collars - so based it on the whole retro/simple thing Umbro are doing, thinking of the old 60s/70s round white neck collar thing, but I had a sheild around the badge at the time - I'm not too far off - too much detail(!).

I don't know for deffinate who's seen the third kit, but I'm pretty sure - but the details are a bit sketchy - colours are correct, but detail/design isn't.

I didn't see the ones that were posted here that got deleted, but I think I have seen them - havn't bothered to ask what/whose designs they were, but I got a good idea.

Tbh, all the info is actually here in this thread, just takes some trawling through the pages and pages to find out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.