kit designs

Biggsy1 said:
shadygiz said:
went to the store this afternoon to get my 2 lads a new kit...they sold out of 6-7yrs old & 4-5 yrs old kits...she said the best bet would be to wait for the new kits.....she tried telling me i didnt know what the new kits looked like, so i set off explaining to her what the new kits will look like and her jaw hit the floor ;p

lol the wonders of the Net! How come your only buying the kit now, or buying it at all with the season finishing?

ehhhh??

i bought them both kits at start of season and both have outgrown them...do you have kids at all biggsy, they grow up so fookin fast

they both have a football party at weekend that will be full of young rags flaunting their crap footy tops...so i wanted to make sure my lads looked their best ;p

shadygiz said:
went to the store this afternoon to get my 2 lads a new kit...they sold out of 6-7yrs old & 4-5 yrs old kits...she said the best bet would be to wait for the new kits.....she tried telling me i didnt know what the new kits looked like, so i set off explaining to her what the new kits will look like and her jaw hit the floor ;p

Thought you had to keep it quiet? ;-)

I can still give you address out? haha

shadygiz said:
Biggsy1 said:
shadygiz said:

lol the wonders of the Net! How come your only buying the kit now, or buying it at all with the season finishing?

ehhhh??

i bought them both kits at start of season and both have outgrown them...do you have kids at all biggsy, they grow up so fookin fast

they both have a football party at weekend that will be full of young rags flaunting their crap footy tops...so i wanted to make sure my lads looked their best ;p

Non that I know off mate, but like you would be buying the kits all the time to ensure they grow up blues! Hopefully my future kids will see more success than Ive grown up with in my 33yrs!

Like your style, send your kids in brand new kits show those pauper rags how its done!

Hahaha!

I did get a funny look when i walked passed him today..

He was singing some chart song too ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.