Knife crime

We went to Little Burnley on Thursday to visit Townley park and afterwards went into the centre for sightseeing and brunch. Whilst there a Police Patrol Van was accosting the elderly and handing out small white boxes, so being of an inquisitive mind set we approached cautiously.

Good afternoon to the pair of you and we are running a program to protect our elderly populace from outdoor assault by issuing them with our mark four genesis personal attack alarm. He demonstrated the apparatus with gusto and the noise was beyond deafening, as to whether it would stop a smack head pinching coin of the realm remains a matter open to debate.

If I had of known about this new governmental change of tactic regarding knife possession I would have instead asked him for a brace of Ka-Bar Extreme Fighting Knifes with Kraton Handle Composition and for good measure a pair of Sog Seal Pup elites with cryogenically treated AUS8 steel. The AUS8's are par excellent for concealment and for close quarter combat fighting so effectively no more Mr Smackhead.

I would also have asked for a cold steel Tai Pan 3V if expense wasn't a factor because the CPM 3V is invaluable as a combat blade due to it's extreme resistance to breaking, shattering or chipping. Also it possesses excellent balance and very light handling capabilities which would be good for the wife's Arthritis.

Last edited:
Let's look at stats. Most of the culprits or victims are ages 18 or under. I think it 'part' of the issue boils down to lack of parenting. Today's world everyone having shit loads of kids. But have zero knowledge on how to raise them. Parents should also be arrested.

Let's look at stats. Most of the culprits or victims are ages 18 or under. I think it 'part' of the issue boils down to lack of parenting. Today's world everyone having shit loads of kids. But have zero knowledge on how to raise them. Parents should also be arrested.
Let's not forget schools with crap lazy teachers, who fail to engage the kids.

This also. Schools have to do more, and more social clubs for kids to participate in. After school reading, football, video games whatever.
This is all good, but what it essentially does is make teachers responsible for shit parenting and transfer the parental workload of half-arsed parents onto teachers. Teachers already provide educational childcare for 7-8 hrs a day. The little darlings should be asleep for another 8 of the 24, so it's not really much to ask for some parental input into the remaining 8 hrs.

This is all good, but what it essentially does is make teachers responsible for shit parenting and transfer the parental workload of half-arsed parents onto teachers. Teachers already provide educational childcare for 7-8 hrs a day. The little darlings should be asleep for another 8 of the 24, so it's not really much to ask for some parental input into the remaining 8 hrs.
And therein lies a great problem within society.

Teachers are always expected to pick up the shortfall when the government decided its time to cut a service or strip it back to its bare bones. It’s wrong and it’s not going to work as they’re already rammed with expectations throughout the teaching day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.