Knife crime

Just watched a depressing video about the NHS hospitals in Leeds and the amount of knife/machete crime that's happening. It really is getting out of hand and the the Gov and courts need to get to grips with this. Feel for those front line hospital staff, I wouldn't blame them if they all just quit and move to somewhere quiet.
New prisons and long sentences might help and more cops.
There has to be a strong deterrent against carrying a knife or machete.
What is the Govmt. doing about this ?

The deterrents don't work, they don't give a shit about the risks. Kids need hope and guidance, too many broken homes and drug dealers ready to recruit them. It is glamourised to fuck that lifestyle as well to impressionable kids unfortunately. Increasing prison sentences might help us feel better but it won't stop the root cause.

Carry a knife : prison.
Absolutely no excuse will get you out of it.
Tough shit. I’m sorry but a 14yr old was stabbed to death near me.
Couldn’t give 2 shiney shit’s if your carrying it for a mate. Prison
Your not well? There’s a chance you’ll kill someone with a knife with not being well. Prison.

Sooner or later, after many many c@nts have been locked up…..it might sink in that you shouldn’t carry fucking knives

Your not well? There’s a chance you’ll kill someone with a knife with not being well. Prison.

Sooner or later, after many many c@nts have been locked up…..it might sink in that you shouldn’t carry fucking knives

But it doesn't help the little darlings, they just keep doing it. It's better surely to just let themselves stab each other out and put up with a little collateral damage?

What is the chance of them being searched for a knife?

Must be close to 0%.

Doesn’t matter what the law is if they’re never caught.

What if someone attacks you with a knife, surely having your own means you get to stab them back ?

When I was young knife crime was practically non existent - now it’s an every day event and carrying a knife has somehow become more acceptable - especially among the younger generation.

The so called ‘snowflakes’ and ’wokes’ are probably carrying more knives than anybody else and if figures are to be believed are actually more likely to use them more than their parents or grandparents were.

I personally would never even think of carrying a knife outside of my own kitchen and when I’m out and about in Manchester never even suspect others of doing so.

How naive am I?

When I was young knife crime was practically non existent - now it’s an every day event and carrying a knife has somehow become more acceptable - especially among the younger generation.

The so called ‘snowflakes’ and ’wokes’ are probably carrying more knives than anybody else and if figures are to be believed are actually more likely to use them more than their parents or grandparents were.

I personally would never even think of carrying a knife outside of my own kitchen and when I’m out and about in Manchester never even suspect others of doing so.

How naive am I?
You never know, you might get jumped in one of those fancy restaurants you like to hang out in :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.