Knife crime

Our local council cant fill the vacancies for traffic wardens, even with an increase of 4k a year.
Theres no way I would do it, you never know what anyone is carrying.

When we are working in the town it's not unusual to get abit of verbal abuse. So being a traffic warden not a chance I'll do it.

Our local council cant fill the vacancies for traffic wardens, even with an increase of 4k a year.

When we are working in the town it's not unusual to get abit of verbal abuse. So being a traffic warden not a chance I'll do it.

Traffic warden shortage, now there’s a campaign that’ll generate a load of public sympathy.

Arm the wardens

I did hear of a council that apparently were having decisions about issuing stab vests to its works here in kent. Not just to traffic wardens but to all its staff.

We have had the conversation but only at our tearoom level !
Mad max uk

Knowle West. One of the absolute worst places in Bristol. Fortunately as there is nothing in south Bristol worth visiting, unless you live there it's easy to stay well clear.
You forgot to mention Hartcliffe. I stayed with my mate and his Dad there in 1980 for a week. The place was mental back then. I believe I read a few years ago the they had a Community gun. Think someone committed a murder with it eventually.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.