Known Issues - New Forum

Its still there mate, can you screenie the transfer forum for me please?
tPwN1lR.jpg

That's fine, it goes to the first page. As I posted earlier if someone posts on it, it will appear as a the latest post in the forum thread and I can click on it ok. I even posted in it yesterday mostly as a test. It then appeared but as a locked thread with only 6 posts inside, I figured it got pulled. In hindsight I think it's been missing for a 2 or 3 days for me.

That's fine, it goes to the first page. As I posted earlier if someone posts on it, it will appear as a the latest post in the forum thread and I can click on it ok. I even posted in it yesterday mostly as a test. It then appeared but as a locked thread with only 6 posts inside, I figured it got pulled. In hindsight I think it's been missing for a 2 or 3 days for me.
@Damocles I need to go out for now, I'll be back later on. Cheers bud.

Ahh, he was already on my ignore list but had changed his name so it didn't click.
I can only see the thread if I don't ignore him, is that how it's supposed to work?

Yes mate, ignoring somebody means that their posts are ignored and that will include any of the threads that they start because the first post is obviously a post of theirs.

Yes mate, ignoring somebody means that their posts are ignored and that will include any of the threads that they start because the first post is obviously a post of theirs.
Bugger, I didn't know that. Cheers for your time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.