Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey mate, no worries at all, glad that you like it!
I would personally go for a fire TV 4k over the stick if funds are no issue; it's more powerful and you can connect it to your router through Ethernet; there are two flaws though with the fire TV, they are: You can't use a VPN, no big problem if you'll only be using the stuff on my build.
The second one is, if you have a hard drive that stores movies on you can't have one that isn't formatted as fat 32, again though if you're just using my build this is no issue at all mate. :)
Cheers mate.

Hey lads, it seems awesome streams may well be dead. I will be looking to find a replacement, anybody have any suggestions? :)

Hey lads, it seems awesome streams may well be dead. I will be looking to find a replacement, anybody have any suggestions? :)
So I wasn't beating my head against a wall wondering why I seemed to be the only one it didn't work for last night,everything else worked bar awesome streams I'm sure you will find something else mate..

For tonight's games it's FS1 and FS2. Also tomorrow night. No buffering and 1080p, or as close as
What add-on is that in pal? :)
So I wasn't beating my head against a wall wondering why I seemed to be the only one it didn't work for last night,everything else worked bar awesome streams I'm sure you will find something else mate..
Yeah my apologies deano, just a question, who's your ISP? For some reason when using my VPN I could access the server but not the streams; however when I was just using it on my fire TV without a VPN got the 404 error sadly, just thinking there might be a block on it from certain ISP's :)

What add-on is that in pal? :)

Yeah my apologies deano, just a question, who's your ISP? For some reason when using my VPN I could access the server but not the streams; however when I was just using it on my fire TV without a VPN got the 404 error sadly, just thinking there might be a block on it from certain ISP's :)
Virgin,is this gonna effect other add ons do you think eventually i.e Virgin and so on starting to try and block excess or am I talking rubbish ...

Virgin,is this gonna effect other add ons do you think eventually i.e Virgin and so on starting to try and block excess or am I talking rubbish ...
It's entirely possible they could start that game deano. As Kodi gets more and more popular and a more reliable alternative to paying for sky and BT; the big cable companies will fight it. The easy way to get around blocks enforced by your ISP is by using a reliable proxy, however I hope it's just a coincidence and that it hasn't been blocked, will test when I get home mate :)

It's entirely possible they could start that game deano. As Kodi gets more and more popular and a more reliable alternative to paying for sky and BT; the big cable companies will fight it. The easy way to get around blocks enforced by your ISP is by using a reliable proxy, however I hope it's just a coincidence and that it hasn't been blocked, will test when I get home mate :)
Ok mate let us know ...edit just googled Virgin media blocking and one of the results was about kodi being blocked ...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.