Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah if you don't have a smartphone then yes you might be best getting a firestick mate. However if you're willing to shell out a bit more a fire TV is even better :)
I put your build on my laptop last night mate and enjoyed a movie or two. You are a fucking legend bud - your efforts dedication to this has been very appreciated.
If I was getting a fire stick or fire TV and money being no issue - would the latest fire TV 4K ultra blah blah (I think it's 4th gen?) be better than a fire stick? And would I still be able to install your superb build on it?
Thanks again blue ;/)

Just like to say thus thing is brilliant if linked to your imbd account, all my to shows and films in one place, no searching it's a breeze, just wish I'd done it earlier, I ,as well invest in fire TVs box now and put the stick in the bedroom.

I put your build on my laptop last night mate and enjoyed a movie or two. You are a fucking legend bud - your efforts dedication to this has been very appreciated.
If I was getting a fire stick or fire TV and money being no issue - would the latest fire TV 4K ultra blah blah (I think it's 4th gen?) be better than a fire stick? And would I still be able to install your superb build on it?
Thanks again blue ;/)
Hey mate, no worries at all, glad that you like it!
I would personally go for a fire TV 4k over the stick if funds are no issue; it's more powerful and you can connect it to your router through Ethernet; there are two flaws though with the fire TV, they are: You can't use a VPN, no big problem if you'll only be using the stuff on my build.
The second one is, if you have a hard drive that stores movies on you can't have one that isn't formatted as fat 32, again though if you're just using my build this is no issue at all mate. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.