Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://bestforkodi.com/upcoming-football-on-kodi/

e71d4d26b1364692ded006b5dedab4b7.jpg

Whats the best sites for new films chaps?
I was gonna take the girls to see the new Disney film, but if i can get it on the box even better : )

Whats the best sites for new films chaps?
I was gonna take the girls to see the new Disney film, but if i can get it on the box even better : )
If it's still in cinema mate the quality will likely be naff as it will be what's known as a cam rip; basically a bloke takes a video camera and records the film

I'd either wait or just take the trip to the cinema bud :)

I have zem TV and halow on a fire stick and I tried on my laptop too but I can't watch anything it freezes after about 3 seconds. I have fast Internet so that shouldn't be a problem does anyone know anything I could try? Is there a way to limit it to 360p maybe that would help? Thanks

Yeah i'm on SPMC but i cant get the bluemoon build...???
Have you tried following the YouTube tutorial on the first page of the thread? :)
I have zem TV and halow on a fire stick and I tried on my laptop too but I can't watch anything it freezes after about 3 seconds. I have fast Internet so that shouldn't be a problem does anyone know anything I could try? Is there a way to limit it to 360p maybe that would help? Thanks
Probably the streams you are using bud; are you on the latest version of Kodi or spmc? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.