Kolarov = another wait for a good city leftback

kolarov was definitely nowhere near MOM yesterday. it was his fucking fault we got scored on, he left Bent wide open for the shot. he also has those ridiculous shots that end up going to china, the guy is useless, and has no dribbling ability, just tries to do that Ronaldo thing and losses the ball, like he did yesterday and than ended up getting booked for making a ridiculous tackle.
zabaleta is much better in that position, Lazio is probably laughing their asses of they got 18m for him

citysky said:
kolarov was definitely nowhere near MOM yesterday. it was his fucking fault we got scored on, he left Bent wide open for the shot. he also has those ridiculous shots that end up going to china, the guy is useless, and has no dribbling ability, just tries to do that Ronaldo thing and losses the ball, like he did yesterday and than ended up getting booked for making a ridiculous tackle.
zabaleta is much better in that position, Lazio is probably laughing their asses of they got 18m for him

Got scored on? Oh dear. By the way Hart was more to blame than Kolarov for the goal. He dived way to early and pushed it straight back out into Bents path. Yes Kolarov didnt react too quick but it was a mess up from Hart.

Kolarov was our best player yesterday by far. He was getting past the Villa defence putting brilliant crosses in all match but a near miss from Dzeko and an awful miss from 2 yrds out by Tevez was all to show for his effort.
His performance was closely followed by Kompany and De Jong.

djelanomcfc said:
citysky said:

Got scored on? Oh dear. By the way Hart was more to blame than Kolarov for the goal. He dived way to early and pushed it straight back out into Bents path. Yes Kolarov didnt react too quick but it was a mess up from Hart.

Kolarov was our best player yesterday by far. He was getting past the Villa defence putting brilliant crosses in all match but a near miss from Dzeko and an awful miss from 2 yrds out by Tevez was all to show for his effort.

who are you, my english teacher? dumbass
Kolarov is a shit defender, has shit ball control, very easily gets dispossessed, and his tackling sucks, has been carded numerous times(yellow and red) for making ridiculous tackles, and his so "famous" shot will ever go in once in 30 times. one more thing, zabaleta is much better at going forward.
i cant believe we paid 18m for this garbage. even boateng is better than this guy and he is not a full back, and he is 3 years younger than kolarov

citysky said:
djelanomcfc said:

Kolarov is a shit defender, has shit ball control, very easily gets dispossessed, and his tackling sucks, has been carded numerous times(yellow and red) for making ridiculous tackles, and his so "famous" shot will ever go in once in 30 times. one more thing, zabaleta is much better at going forward.
i cant believe we paid 18m for this garbage. even boateng is better than this guy and he is not a full back, and he is 3 years younger than kolarov

Yeah I'm your english teacher. Get to class.
He was our best player yesterday and is our best left back. Get over it.

I love how the people slating him have come up with precisely ZERO other candidates for MOM on Saturday. It is a fact that his overall rating yesterday would be in City's top 3 performers - DJELano you are quite correct in your assessment.

djelanomcfc said:
citysky said:

Yeah I'm your english teacher. Get to class.
He was our best player yesterday and is our best left back. Get over it.

how was he our best player? the goal was his fault just as much as hart's, lost the ball many times, wasted plenty of chances, he did nothing in the whole games for except the 2 or so corners he took. while on the other hand de jong did everything possible you could ask the guy of his position and more, he was also way closer to scoring than kolarov. and boateng was much better, he defended like a beast, nothing got past him and he was well going forward, almost assisted a goal but barry fucked it up. there were plenty of players that were able to be named mom, but since nobody really stood out(not scored/assisted a goal, won the game for us) they wont be mentioned. plus defenders like kompany, kolo couldnt be named mom, cuz we were hardly on the defensive end. in conclusion, kolarov sucks and zabaleta is better than him

citysky said:
djelanomcfc said:

You sir, are a shitbag...shame on you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.