Kolarov = another wait for a good city leftback

mcfc2607 said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Go on. Tell everyone that Crystal Palace story again. It didn't make you look like a buffoon.

Also I am not wearing underpants

what story, go on tell us i havnt heard it yet

Last night someone (understandably) called him a rag.

His retort was something along the lines of ' I'll prove I'm not a rag. Remember that Palace game a few years ago when the Palace fans said they didn't like Utd. You'd know if you were there'.

Like I said. Buffoon.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
mcfc2607 said:
what story, go on tell us i havnt heard it yet

Last night someone (understandably) called him a rag.

His retort was something along the lines of ' I'll prove I'm not a rag. Remember that Palace game a few years ago when the Palace fans said they didn't like Utd. You'd know if you were there'.

Like I said. Buffoon.

wtf lol

Rammy Blue said:
Christ, it really isn't difficult....

Kolarov suffers because of the expectation of him providing our only width down the left hand side.

I would hazard a guess that no City player covers as many yards per game as AK.

Consequently it makes him look wide open when defending, Barry is played left hand defensive mid to cover his forward advances, unfortunately Barry is too slow to make this present system work imo.

Nowt wrong with AK, he will get better and better.

Your missing the point his attacking is ok and he does cover a lot of ground but he was 2 feet away from Bent for the goal and his reactions were awful. when Bent hit the ball he was at least 3 yards away from him.

PaulPowre said:
Rammy Blue said:

Kolarov suffers because of the expectation of him providing our only width down the left hand side.

Consequently it makes him look wide open when defending, Barry is played left hand defensive mid to cover his forward advances, unfortunately Barry is too slow to make this present system work imo.

wot about chocolate hands joe hart.

Your missing the point his attacking is ok and he does cover a lot of ground but he was 2 feet away from Bent for the goal and his reactions were awful. when Bent hit the ball he was at least 3 yards away from him.

PaulPowre said:
Rammy Blue said:

Fuck knows why I am entertaining replying to a blatant wum however Kolo was the man at fault for their goal, hopeless ball to Silva.

PaulPowre said:
Rammy Blue said:

He appears to have achieved the remarkable feat of being in two places simultaneously. If only we could deploy him upfront he would really confuse the opposition's defence.

Like I said. Buffoon

I'm amazed at how this thread easily reached 23 pages!!

Seeing how much the OP is welcoming other members views; he has convinced me to not express my view of AK in his thread!!

Anyway; City4Life...

I think kolarov is class, puts in a mean cross and corner and gets up and down the left all game. Doesn't go missing in games and I dont even think he is 100% fit.

Hurts me when fans don't get behind our players

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.