Kolarov = another wait for a good city leftback

While I think he had a good game yesterday and I do see steady improvement I do worry about his pace. Our rivals counterparts Assou_ Ekotto, Evra, Cole and Clichy are all generally good with possession and can get back quickly. Hopefully his pace will improve but his size may restrict him. I do think however he takes brilliant corners and can be a threat at set pieces.

citymad said:
While I think he had a good game yesterday and I do see steady improvement I do worry about his pace. Our rivals counterparts Assou_ Ekotto, Evra, Cole and Clichy are all generally good with possession and can get back quickly. Hopefully his pace will improve but his size may restrict him. I do think however he takes brilliant corners and can be a threat at set pieces.

At least while not being convinced you can see that he had a good game on Saturday.

Some of the stuff on here to be honest is like a vendetta. Reminds me of Richard Edghill.

Impressed me a lot yesterday, all of his corners were spot on any decent team that score from set-pieces would of turned 4 of them corners in the back of the net. Kolarov is starting to show signs of improvement.

C1TY4LIFE said:
Impressed me a lot yesterday, all of his corners were spot on any decent team that score from set-pieces would of turned 4 of them corners in the back of the net. Kolarov is starting to show signs of improvement.

Agreed, the one which Tevez missed was also just two feet away from Dzeko's head when he made a last minute run for it. 4/5 of those will turn into a goal, he just needs to keep doing it and scores of Dzeko if not even Tevez, Yaya etc goals will come.

128780831655846845.jpg

People want players to shoot on sight, now they don't.
They want full backs to get forward and support, now they don't

All that crap about Kolarov not blocking or tackling is ridiculous as well, against Villa he seemed like the only one who could be bothered making the effort, trying to speed the game up and move forward; because whats the point in him hanging back if Villa are all camped in their box?
Against Wolves I remember him putting some vital tackles/blocks as well as saving team mates asses. Against Leicester he again was comfortable and got a goal to boot as well.

Honestly, the stuff people post here sometimes is embarrassing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.