Kolarov [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
YCNMIU said:
Giles said:
Grate info, Calv lad.

Thanks, and to think that I managed to post it without any Youtube links, or claims that I have special insider knowledge of the deal. I just read a few reports on the web, providing sources, and then provided my opinion........ ;-) (just pulling a few legs, Giles)
you did not manage to post without having a dig though did you.

de niro said:
squirtyflower said:
or could be that we have someone else in mind and are still working on that in complete secrecy

more likely this.

Such as ? For some reason the world seems short of strong commanding high quality left backs.

i8rags said:
YCNMIU said:
Thanks, and to think that I managed to post it without any Youtube links, or claims that I have special insider knowledge of the deal. I just read a few reports on the web, providing sources, and then provided my opinion........ ;-) (just pulling a few legs, Giles)
you did not manage to post without having a dig though did you.

I tried dammit, but I just couldn't do it.

I think we need to get this wrapped up as swiftly as possible, before Lotito makes more shit up for extra cash. These Italians are a bastard to deal with!

Juve are starting to piss me off now , first dzeko they try to pip us for now kolarov well they can fcuk off we will blow them out of the water

Manchester City haven't collared Aleksandar Kolarov yet! Lazio supremo invites Juventus to submit rival bid for £17m defender
By SPORTSMAIL REPORTER Last updated at 12:42 PM on 23rd July 2010
Comments (0)
Add to My Stories

Still available: Lazio's Aleksander Kolarov
Juventus could make a last-ditch bid to scupper Manchester City's deal for Aleksandar Kolarov.
Roberto Mancini is on the brink of finally clinching a deal for the Lazio left back after protracted negotiations. But Lazio have left the door open for Juve to beat the £17million offer on the table from City.
Juve are keen to add a left-back and see Kolarov as easier to land than Arsenal's Gael Clichy or Tottenham's Gareth Bale.
Lazio president Claudio Lotito said: 'If the Bianconeri (Juventus) are interested then they should make an offer which is adequate. Everything is possible, everyone has his price.'

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1297118/Manchester-City-havent-collared-Aleksandar-Kolarov-Lazio-supremo-invites-Juventus-submit-rival-bid-17m-defender.html?#ixzz0uVW2XePn" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z0uVW2XePn</a>

Limmer said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
Theres been speculation for a long time but no bid made until it was reported by numerous papers last Thursday night. If we walk away from this deal now, what do we do? Look for another left back and hope we can conclude a deal or just stick with Wayne Bridge? The latter would worry me more than waiting another week or so to tie up the Kolarov deal

This. Just because we don't get our way and have a deal signed, sealed and delivered like we did with Gareth Barry doesn't mean we should throw our toys out of the pram and tell the selling clubs to get stuffed. It won't get us the players we want and it won't do our reputation any good either.

Patience is a virtue.

Agreed. These are multi million pound deals they take time. Everyone is overacting.

Berto said during that press conference in NYC. That they have till the end August to close these deals. Probably telling the selling clubs to not expect MCFC to panic and to increase the bid any time soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.