Kolarov played out of his skin tonight

So as long as he puts in a few crosses but gives them their second goal that makes him world class?

Do me a fucking favour

I'll give him that, he looked like he cared when the others couldn't be bothered. Ran his ass off for the shirt, he deserves a break from the criticism.

If only we were Barcelona and defending as a full-back wasn't that important because of the work the whole team does. Unfortunately you have to be able to defend and as good as his attacking can be, his sloppy header is the direct reason for their 2nd goal so again poor defending let him/us down.

CobiWard95 said:
I really didn't fancy Kolarov today, always going for long balls, clumsy tackles and wasteful shots. He won us some corners but it was either him or Savic as the weak link for me tonight. I would like to see him replaced in the summer.
You weren't at the game then. He was the player who was continually delivering the final ball, and put in a stream of great first time crosses. He really was good tonight. I wouldn't jhave made a topic about it, but for the negative comment he has received in the past

Not only the header was sloppy but he was woefully out of position which is why he struggled to head it properly... Thought his crosses was excellent and you couldn't fault his work rate but I'm in the camp that if your in the back 4 your primary job is to defend first and foremost<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:55 pm --<br /><br />Not only the header was sloppy but he was woefully out of position which is why he struggled to head it properly... Thought his crosses was excellent and you couldn't fault his work rate but I'm in the camp that if your in the back 4 your primary job is to defend first and foremost

He was responsible for their second goal, but other than that played well tonight.

It's endemic on forums - he's never as bad as people make out, but paradoxically never as good either.

Attacking, yes, but he cannot defend! As others have already said, his header in play was the reason for their second goal, when you're in trouble, you just head the fucker out and start again, basic.

He does something bad and then something good, has a great cross on him but his consistency is poor

His first time crosses are great,its when he has time to control the ball and think about it that he tends to over hit it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.