Kolarov played out of his skin tonight

He cant defend, but hey ho why let that worry you, but he can shoot very hard, mostly off target. How many goals did we score from his crosses?

Jumanji said:
Marvin said:
nevilletogoater-in said:
So as long as he puts in a few crosses but gives them their second goal that makes him world class?

Do me a fucking favour
Who said world class? He is a quality player, who played a good game.
Don't bother Marvin, we aren't allowed to applaud when an unpopular player does something right.

you should both know your not allowed to praise kolarov on bluemoon even when he has a good game like tonight

Carl_Man_City said:
Jumanji said:
Marvin said:
Don't bother Marvin, we aren't allowed to applaud when an unpopular player does something right.

you should both know your not allowed to praise kolarov on bluemoon even when he has a good game like tonight

Really? Most of the posts on this thread are praising Kolarov.

MSP said:
I'm sorry but with the thread title saying he played out of his skin and yet he's the sole reason why we are not celebrating tonight

ffs, lol

each and every player was utter shit in first half but yet as after any bad score there is always one who is the sole reason why we are not celebrating

Who was at fault for their second goal? Who was constantly out of position? Who continually tried playing the cross field pass to no affect?

I'll give you a clue, its that prick who people appear to commending in this thread. I really wish I could bury my head in the sand and pretend everything is ok but honestly he's woefully bad!

Decent towards the end, when the team realized they were playing lol

Took him 7 attempts to find a City player, but in saying that I'm glad he was playing as we needed the attacking option he offers regardless of his defensive frailties

nevilletogoater-in said:
MSP said:
I'm sorry but with the thread title saying he played out of his skin and yet he's the sole reason why we are not celebrating tonight

ffs, lol

each and every player was utter shit in first half but yet as after any bad score there is always one who is the sole reason why we are not celebrating

Who was at fault for their second goal? Who was constantly out of position? Who continually tried playing the cross field pass to no affect?

I'll give you a clue, its that prick who people appear to commending in this thread. I really wish I could bury my head in the sand and pretend everything is ok but honestly he's woefully bad!

Yep, 10 players were maginificent for 90 minutes tonight, and but for that pesky Serbian left back we would have walked it. He is solely to blame, I tells ya.

Carl_Man_City said:
Jumanji said:
Marvin said:

Ok I'll change the comment to 'he was the sole reason for us conceding the second goal which effectively put us out of the tie'

The manager is really to blame for us not celebrating due to his poor team selection and poor tactics in the first half.

Why does the crowd shout shoooot when he has the ball.He always does and it goes nowhere near the target.:)

nevilletogoater-in said:
Jumanji said:
Marvin said:

I'm sorry but with the thread title saying he played out of his skin and yet he's the sole reason why we are not celebrating tonight I can't just can't understand. He's also the reason why we're out of the FA Cup for that ridiculous tackle on Wellbeck and for not closing Valencia to stop the cross for Shreks header. The guy is a liability and the sooner both him and Savic are out of this team the more points we'll be better off!

Don't talk absolute shit. There were 11 City players out there tonight and if your happy to blame one of them for a two legged tie loss your a twat. Kolarov was one of our better players today, yes he made one error, but jesus christ I'd rather one error and 10 good things, rather than fuck all errors and fuck all good things, which most of the team contributed.<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:00 am --<br /><br />
carlosthejackal said:
He cant defend, but hey ho why let that worry you, but he can shoot very hard, mostly off target. How many goals did we score from his crosses?

2 basically.

Bazzmand Show said:
nevilletogoater-in said:
Jumanji said:

I'm sorry but with the thread title saying he played out of his skin and yet he's the sole reason why we are not celebrating tonight I can't just can't understand. He's also the reason why we're out of the FA Cup for that ridiculous tackle on Wellbeck and for not closing Valencia to stop the cross for Shreks header. The guy is a liability and the sooner both him and Savic are out of this team the more points we'll be better off!

Don't talk absolute shit. There were 11 City players out there tonight and if your happy to blame one of them for a two legged tie loss your a twat. Kolarov was one of our better players today, yes he made one error, but jesus christ I'd rather one error and 10 good things, rather than fuck all errors and fuck all good things, which most of the team contributed.

-- Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:00 am --

carlosthejackal said:

2 basically.
Was there tonight must be pissed did we score 2 goals from crosses

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.