Kolarov played out of his skin tonight

nevilletogoater-in said:
So as long as he puts in a few crosses but gives them their second goal that makes him world class?

Do me a fucking favour
Who said world class? He is a quality player, who played a good game.

Andouble said:
excellent going forward. Cost us the tie with the 2nd Sporting goal.

yep

priority as a LB is to be a good defender

sadly Kolarov isn't

good going forward but that aint enough for that position

Marvin said:
nevilletogoater-in said:
So as long as he puts in a few crosses but gives them their second goal that makes him world class?

Do me a fucking favour
Don't bother Marvin, we aren't allowed to applaud when an unpopular player does something right.

Thought his shooting left a lot to be deired tonight!

Interesting that RM encourages a left footed player to cross from the left, but AJ has to stay out wide on the right!

Why not try AJ on the left ffs!

Marvin said:
nevilletogoater-in said:

Do me a fucking favour

Well I wish we had a left back who could defend first and foremost. if we want someone to go forward and supply crosses then lets play a left sided winger/midfielder. Defensively he's gash going forward tonight he was great. Clichy every time for me. Lets not forget their second goal tonight was Kolerovs fault!!

Jumanji said:
Marvin said:
nevilletogoater-in said:

Do me a fucking favour
Don't bother Marvin, we aren't allowed to applaud when an unpopular player does something right.
I know! Goodnight anyway. The depression has been lifted. Maybe as knee-jerk as the reaction to the Swansea defeat.

Jumanji said:
Marvin said:
nevilletogoater-in said:

Do me a fucking favour

I'm sorry but with the thread title saying he played out of his skin and yet he's the sole reason why we are not celebrating tonight I can't just can't understand. He's also the reason why we're out of the FA Cup for that ridiculous tackle on Wellbeck and for not closing Valencia to stop the cross for Shreks header. The guy is a liability and the sooner both him and Savic are out of this team the more points we'll be better off!

Marvin said:
Jumanji said:
Marvin said:
I know! Goodnight anyway. The depression has been lifted. Maybe as knee-jerk as the reaction to the Swansea defeat.

I think we are all upset, as that is the third defeat on the spin, with Chelsea next, a must win game. We will be 4 points behind United by then and the sooner the manager and players understand that the better.

nevilletogoater-in said:
Jumanji said:
Marvin said:

I'm sorry but with the thread title saying he played out of his skin and yet he's the sole reason why we are not celebrating tonight I can't just can't understand. He's also the reason why we're out of the FA Cup for that ridiculous tackle on Wellbeck and for not closing Valencia to stop the cross for Shreks header. The guy is a liability and the sooner both him and Savic are out of this team the more points we'll be better off!

The thread title never labelled him world class; you just added that bit yourself. If you think he's the sole reason we're out of the FA Cup and Europa League then fair enough, but you're wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.