Kolarov - south stand

Disagree hes total wank,league winners medal,fa cup winners medal,charity shield winners medal,but agree that what he done 2day is beyond forgiveness.TOSSER

AZUL said:
meeesh said:
AZUL said:
I deny it

He is not useless and I have no reason to believe he is a tosser

Try going to the game then,or get a rulebook on how to play football I suggest for you then
What makes you think I don't go to games?

I wasn't aware there was a rule book on how to play football- rules of the game yes

deflection said:
Kolarov is a disgrace 2 himself and this club for what he done 2day,telling fans 2 f..k off. Never where the shirt again as far as im concerned. DISGUSTING

Whats disgusting is the use of the word 'where' in your sentence- dickwad

A perfect example of the new breed of sphincters who now watch us, he may be shite but you never boo your own!

Bizarre day all round today.

Blues kicking off with each other in 211 or 212. Blues and Kolarov falling out. A Blue trying to bully a Norwich fan out of his scarf on Ashton Old Rd - hope he got nicked. And the old bloke sat next to me deciding he wanted to give all and sundry a running fucking commentary on the game.

Fucking glad this season is finally fucking over.

cannot believe people are defending that useless piece of shit kolorav . i have been going since 68 and that is the worst display of petulance i have ever seen . to gob off at fans was bad enough during the match - but to then carry it on after the game during the lap of dishonour and intimate that he would "see you outside" is the act of a scumbag , he should be sacked tonight pure and simple . btw i was sat at the front in 217 and saw everything .

He was an embarrassment today.
Ok he got some shit off a few at the front but having a go back isn't acceptable for a professional footballer earning a few million quid a year which ultimately comes from the fans.

What was even worse though was his behaviour in the lap of honour, trying to stare fans out and gesturing to having a fight outside.

Shit player and his most memorable moment at city is being able to stand still and fold his arms for a couple of minutes.

deflection said:
The last player to tell us the fans 2 f off was mike summerbee near the end of his carreer i seem 2 recall

Joey Barton did.

Went over to applaud away fans and throw his shirt in the crowd and some told him to fuck off, so he gave it back whilst, some might say, disproportionately dropping his shorts to reveal his sweaty buttocks at said fans.

So really, the fans in the South stand today got off lightly.

117 M34 said:
He was an embarrassment today.
Ok he got some shit off a few at the front but having a go back isn't acceptable for a professional footballer earning a few million quid a year which ultimately comes from the fans.

What was even worse though was his behaviour in the lap of honour, trying to stare fans out and gesturing to having a fight outside.

Shit player and his most memorable moment at city is being able to stand still and fold his arms for a couple of minutes.

youve just descirbed the south stand with that last sentence " stand still with arms folded". :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.