Kolarov - south stand

AZUL said:
meeesh said:
AZUL said:
I wasn't aware there was a rule book on how to play football- rules of the game yes

Your not aware of very much if u deny what I said earlier,that's upto you its all about opinions,and most would agree with me he is a fucking awful player,and has burned his bridge now as well,thats the last I say on the matter whether you reply or not Aleksandar
You never told me why you thought I didn't go to games
We have had many worse left backs than kolarov and one of them was playing for Norwich today

I never questioned the fact of whether you went or not,you brought that up,I said as a general summary whoever goes can't deny it,you denied it,but I never suggested you didn't go,so your making a big deal out of that statement....so do you go ?

meeesh said:
AZUL said:
meeesh said:
Your not aware of very much if u deny what I said earlier,that's upto you its all about opinions,and most would agree with me he is a fucking awful player,and has burned his bridge now as well,thats the last I say on the matter whether you reply or not Aleksandar
We have had many worse left backs than kolarov and one of them was playing for Norwich today

I never questioned the fact of whether you went or not,you brought that up,I said as a general summary whoever goes can't deny it,you denied it,but I never suggested you didn't go,so your making a big deal out of that statement....so do you go ?
Obviously I posted in this thread that I sit in 121

AZUL said:
meeesh said:
AZUL said:

Obviously I posted in this thread that I sit in 121

Fair enough,like I say it's about opinions

There are opinions and there are facts. we know the facts,lets hope the club act on kolarovs stupidity

Dirty Harry said:
117 M34 said:
He was an embarrassment today.
Ok he got some shit off a few at the front but having a go back isn't acceptable for a professional footballer earning a few million quid a year which ultimately comes from the fans.

What was even worse though was his behaviour in the lap of honour, trying to stare fans out and gesturing to having a fight outside.

Shit player and his most memorable moment at city is being able to stand still and fold his arms for a couple of minutes.

How much would he need to be on for it to be OK for him to have a go back then mate ?

Same old shit from some fans, don't give it out if you can't take it back, Kolarov's clearly someone who's prepared to look after himself, I'm more surprised people are surprised he had a go back, fair play to him.

If he was on a tenner a week and had a go at the people who ultimately pay that then it wouldn't be acceptable.

He isn't the first player to get a bit of stick off his own fans, most others don't try to have a go back

Rammy Blue said:
117 M34 said:
He was an embarrassment today.
Ok he got some shit off a few at the front but having a go back isn't acceptable for a professional footballer earning a few million quid a year which ultimately comes from the fans.

What was even worse though was his behaviour in the lap of honour, trying to stare fans out and gesturing to having a fight outside.

Shit player and his most memorable moment at city is being able to stand still and fold his arms for a couple of minutes.

Seriously?

Yeah, it didn't appear to be the people who initially had a go at him as they were further along.
He was looking in to the crowd for a reaction, someone/a few were sticking the Vs up at him and he started pointing towards the tunnel area (where he would exit the stadium) and then starting grabbing his t-shirt, which I'm not sure he meant, but I presume it was because it said thanks for your support.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.