Kolarov - south stand

I don't condone the booing, however Kolorav should of acted more professionally, for example a paying customer comes into your work place and just because you don't like what they are telling you cannot tell them to f off, p45 would swiftly be on your way. Daft lad gets paid thousands a week and cant handle a bit of criticism.

As I said don't condone the booing, but he should know better.

It's all a bit weird, he's not been great for us, but he's an ok player and he has actually put in some decent performances. What exactly has he done to be booed? It's not that he doesn't put in the effort, is he being booed for not having enough talent or not being able to run really fast? These are things that aren't really his fault.

Sounds like folk are just taking out their frustration on him because he's an easy target. If i saw Yaya putting in the effort he put in today, yet i was the one being booed, i'd be a bit pissed off as well.

What with this shit today and some of the pricks acting-up at Wembley last week, some of our "fans" need to take a deep breath and remind themselves as to what being a City fan is about. I don't care how poorly AK was playing today, booing and abusing one of our own players is just total bollocks. If this is how you think you support your Club - it isn't. So either get a grip or go and find something else to do.

Booing is for fuckin knuckle dragging dead necks,reminds me of them watchin in the arena in the Spartacus series but without the fit women.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Worst ever player i have seen in a city shirt...fucking wanker is a disgrace

Are you serious? Charvet, Bradbury, Clough, Fat Bob, Frontzeck, Shutt, D.Brightwell, Tracey?

1961_vintage said:
What with this shit today and some of the pricks acting-up at Wembley last week, some of our "fans" need to take a deep breath and remind themselves as to what being a City fan is about. I don't care how poorly AK was playing today, booing and abusing one of our own players is just total bollocks. If this is how you think you support your Club - it isn't. So either get a grip or go and find something else to do.

I agree ,we will be better off with the glory hunting day trippers than some of the CUNTS I have seen the last couple of years pretending to be Blues/Thugs !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.