Kolarov - south stand

117 M34 said:
Dirty Harry said:
117 M34 said:
He was an embarrassment today.
Ok he got some shit off a few at the front but having a go back isn't acceptable for a professional footballer earning a few million quid a year which ultimately comes from the fans.

What was even worse though was his behaviour in the lap of honour, trying to stare fans out and gesturing to having a fight outside.

Shit player and his most memorable moment at city is being able to stand still and fold his arms for a couple of minutes.

How much would he need to be on for it to be OK for him to have a go back then mate ?

Same old shit from some fans, don't give it out if you can't take it back, Kolarov's clearly someone who's prepared to look after himself, I'm more surprised people are surprised he had a go back, fair play to him.

If he was on a tenner a week and had a go at the people who ultimately pay that then it wouldn't be acceptable.

He isn't the first player to get a bit of stick off his own fans, most others don't try to have a go back

So what was the point of adding the 'earning a few million quid a year' then, plus, I'm not sure the total amount the fans pay actually contributes so much to his wages anyway ?

In any case I stand by my comment, as far as I'm concerned, if you abuse a footballer regardless, then they have every right to respond in kind, just like any other person, the fact he is wearing our shirt is good enough that he shouldn't be abused, it helps nobody.

Dirty Harry said:
117 M34 said:
Dirty Harry said:
How much would he need to be on for it to be OK for him to have a go back then mate ?

Same old shit from some fans, don't give it out if you can't take it back, Kolarov's clearly someone who's prepared to look after himself, I'm more surprised people are surprised he had a go back, fair play to him.

If he was on a tenner a week and had a go at the people who ultimately pay that then it wouldn't be acceptable.

He isn't the first player to get a bit of stick off his own fans, most others don't try to have a go back

So what was the point of adding the 'earning a few million quid a year' then, plus, I'm not sure the total amount the fans pay actually contributes so much to his wages anyway ?

In any case I stand by my comment, as far as I'm concerned, if you abuse a footballer regardless, then they have every right to respond in kind, just like any other person, the fact he is wearing our shirt is good enough that he shouldn't be abused, it helps nobody.

If there were no city fans, he wouldn't be paid a penny by city as he wouldn't be here.

If for example someone had a go at a nurse, dentist, politician, etc because they deemed they made a mistake and they replied with 'fuck off' or similar, do you think that would be ok?

Tbilisi said:
mancityscot said:
one of the worst left backs i've seen at city. awful excuse for a footballer

Poor Lescott,he didnt know whether to have a shit or a shave playing with that absolute waster.
Ha! Seriously? You're wanting to defend Lescott's awful game with the most convenient scapegoat in e squad? Get rid of both.

Kolorov overreacted, he does generally get dogs abuse though. SS reacted by booing one of their own players, which shouldn't happen. I much preferred the Clichy chant. SS Didn't seem to like us in the Colin Bell chanting Kolorovs name either, cue heated exchanges and then some funny songs being exchanged.

A sad end to a disappointing season

Problem is
he may have been generally crap . ..(but let's not forget some crucial goals he's cored for us)

main prob is that the 'meeja' will just LOVE hearing us boo one of our own players

I listened to the game on GMR this aft and cheesy and co were realy embarrassed by it all...

Imigine what the vermin will do with it in the red tops....

When will people learn >>> ???

taconinja said:
Tbilisi said:
mancityscot said:
one of the worst left backs i've seen at city. awful excuse for a footballer

Poor Lescott,he didnt know whether to have a shit or a shave playing with that absolute waster.
Ha! Seriously? You're wanting to defend Lescott's awful game with the most convenient scapegoat in e squad? Get rid of both.

Might as well add Richards to the pot based on that shambolic effort from him today

117 M34 said:
Dirty Harry said:
117 M34 said:

If there were no city fans, he wouldn't be paid a penny by city as he wouldn't be here.

If for example someone had a go at a nurse, dentist, politician, etc because they deemed they made a mistake and they replied with 'fuck off' or similar, do you think that would be ok?

TV money etc ?

Yes I do, although it's a bit different isn't it, just because someone makes a mistake doesn't entitle people to abuse them, people should stop hiding behind this 'they're supposed to be professional' lark, it's a cop out and an excuse to mouth off with seeming impunity, maybe people should actually act like human beings first and treat others accordingly, If Kolarov was your brother or mate, would you have abused him or stood around letting others abuse him ?

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
taconinja said:
Tbilisi said:

Might as well add Richards to the pot based on that shambolic effort from him today

All those at the back APART FROM ZAB of course can go for me,Richards never a centre back in a million years neither

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.