Kolarov - south stand

What happened to Kolarov today made me embarrassed to be a Blue ! , and all this " he cost 16million " he's on 150k a week " or " I pay my money i'll boo who i want ", is fucking horse shit ! ! , if you think what happened today with Kolarov was acceptable , you should fuck off and watch Arsenal !!! ..... even Jamie Pollock didn't have to endure that !!!

It appears he's more popular around the dressing room than in the stands and it's probably because on the pitch he's right in the oppositions faces if they are kicking or shoving around any of the players.

Short memories also
I can't remember which game it was but one of our younger players was getting shoved around and Kolarov ran the length of the pitch while others looked on and you can imagine him saying pick on me, instant hero that day all the stand egging him on to get stuck in.
It's players like this you want in your team and as many others have said he's no actually so bad as others say he is. He's also expected to get up the pitch more than Gael does because he can put a decent cross in and without a milner type player covering on the otherside he is caught out of position more.

I've watched him have decent games while others have had off days yet he puts one pass out of place and that's it he's the games scapegoat and shite, it's the old adage when people look for him to make any mistake yet miss the countless others around the pitch.I've seen the likes of Silva Yaya and Nasri do several awful passes one after another but they don't get the abuse Kolarov does.

Sadly he's the squad scapegoat and no doubt he hears this and because of his personality if there was one player you'd expect to give a bit back at some point it would most likely be him. I don't blame him for it and again I'd bet the same people giving him shit were the same who shouted him on and cheered him for getting stuck in when sticking up for our players on the pitch. Go figure it's a funny old game.

panzer1311 said:
What happened to Kolarov today made me embarrassed to be a Blue ! , and all this " he cost 16million " he's on 150k a week " or " I pay my money i'll boo who i want ", is fucking horse shit ! ! , if you think what happened today with Kolarov was acceptable , you should fuck off and watch Arsenal !!! ..... even Jamie Pollock didn't have to endure that !!!

and boo their shite players?

Nicky summer bee as well we've always done it as far back as I can remember its a feckin disgrace no way should we be booing anyone on our team we sound as bad as arsenil even the rags won't do that its shocking how far we have sunk as "supporters" when something like that happens he would do a job for most Prem teams in my eyes

shootmeifipost10k said:
It appears he's more popular around the dressing room than in the stands and it's probably because on the pitch he's right in the oppositions faces if they are kicking or shoving around any of the players.

Short memories also
I can't remember which game it was but one of our younger players was getting shoved around and Kolarov ran the length of the pitch while others looked on and you can imagine him saying pick on me, instant hero that day all the stand egging him on to get stuck in.
It's players like this you want in your team and as many others have said he's no actually so bad as others say he is. He's also expected to get up the pitch more than Gael does because he can put a decent cross in and without a milner type player covering on the otherside he is caught out of position more.

I've watched him have decent games while others have had off days yet he puts one pass out of place and that's it he's the games scapegoat and shite, it's the old adage when people look for him to make any mistake yet miss the countless others around the pitch.I've seen the likes of Silva Yaya and Nasri do several awful passes one after another but they don't get the abuse Kolarov does.

Sadly he's the squad scapegoat and no doubt he hears this and because of his personality if there was one player you'd expect to give a bit back at some point it would most likely be him. I don't blame him for it and again I'd bet the same people giving him shit were the same who shouted him on and cheered him for getting stuck in when sticking up for our players on the pitch. Go figure it's a funny old game.

He isn't a scapegoat,he is shite!

shootmeifipost10k said:

Short memories also

The bolded has to be one of the biggest myths going.

A flat cross with absolutely no variation (ever) that manages to find a blue shirt about once in every 30 crosses, does not mean that he can 'put a decent cross in'. The only full back at the club with the ability to consistently deliver quality crosses is Maicon and he never plays.

He doesn't get forward any more than Clichy does either, it's just that Clichy actually has the engine to get himself back into position without needing someone to cover for him.

Dobsy said:
So the guy was walking round the pitch applauding the fans to thank them for their support, and they booed him?

So he said "fuck off"? So what? Football fans are so precious, giving it all out and can't take any of it back. Pathetic.

I agree with him, anyone who did boo him can fuck off.

Hear hear

shootmeifipost10k said:

Short memories also

You forgot to mention how hard he kicks the football along the ground at the feet of the defender at the front post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.