Kolarov - south stand

Kolarov giving the fans some

Duno if this has been discussed i had a look but can't be arsed going through the rest of the forum. Wtf was all that about, considering he has been wank since he came to us i don't think he is in much of a position to give us shit!!

As many have said he didnt really deserve booing over this, it doesnt help anyone to boo your own players.

But, he is absolutely dire and I wouldnt be in the remotest bit upset if this in any way caused him to leave.

it annoys me when other blues spend half the game moaning about one of our own players. I can't see the sense in it, it certainly doesn't help the player or the team.

I wonder how they'd get on if at work they had someone watching over them all day, every day criticising everything they do whilst telling them they were rubbish and didn't deserve their job?

He may not be one of our best players and I wouldn't be upset if he leaves in the summer but good on him for having the pride in himself to tell the boo boys where to go. It's a shame they don't take his advice.

i think people's emotions just reached breaking point. he's dogshit and has offered virtually nothing all season, bar the odd free kick. useless player and i think his defensive performance today whilst on £80,000+ a week is nothing short of disgraceful

mancityscot said:
i think people's emotions just reached breaking point. he's dogshit and has offered virtually nothing all season, bar the odd free kick. useless player and i think his defensive performance today whilst on £80,000+ a week is nothing short of disgraceful

This sums it up and should be an end to the debate.
Move on, Well Nicky Summerbee

Re: Kolarov giving the fans some

AntonDonJuan said:
Duno if this has been discussed i had a look but can't be arsed going through the rest of the forum. Wtf was all that about, considering he has been wank since he came to us i don't think he is in much of a position to give us shit!!

Same thing happened in the Villa home game (league Cup) when after about four attempts he couldn't get any of his corners past the first defender. he got an earful off some fans and he gave it back. I'm so pleased I don't have to go and watch that shite for a good few weeks, I really have had a bellyful of those lazy twats this past two weeks, I don't know how they have the cheek to accept any wages after that shit today, what a gutless performance it was.

Dobsy said:
So the guy was walking round the pitch applauding the fans to thank them for their support, and they booed him?

So he said "fuck off"? So what? Football fans are so precious, giving it all out and can't take any of it back. Pathetic.

I agree with him, anyone who did boo him can fuck off.

Erm no that wasn't what happened and if you were a real fan who actually went to the game you would know that!

He was shit in yet another challenge and got a bit of stick.He started giving it back and got a load of abuse in return.He was then booed at every touch and a chant of ''There's only one Gail Clichy!'' went up.

It caused ructions in the South Stand,some for and some against the stick,personally i was annoyed when he gave it back,as he was shit and has been most of his time here,but then i thought he is in a blue shirt back him,but it was a mixed reaction.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.