Kolarov - south stand

dowty said:
warpig said:
bluemoon: the place where idiots moan at other idiots for being idiots.
To right, so sad this place!

You get the forum you deserve.

So either raise the height of the bar to above "idiot" level by actively initiating/contributing to quality debate and exchanging of views or fuck off and do something else. Easy really.

Dobsy said:
yellamcfc said:
Dobsy said:
So the guy was walking round the pitch applauding the fans to thank them for their support, and they booed him?

So he said "fuck off"? So what? Football fans are so precious, giving it all out and can't take any of it back. Pathetic.

I agree with him, anyone who did boo him can fuck off.

It happened during the game mate, if you had been there you would know this.
Don't know what caused it, but Fuck him, he has reacted to something but I can't say what because I'm not in the south stand, but it certainly riled a few fans.
In the best interests of the club he should go, he wouldn't be missed anyway!!

Don't imply that my opinion is worth less than yours because I wasn't at the game. Aside from the fact that that sort of elitism is pigheaded, I don't need to justify my commitment to City to anyone.

During the game, after the game, either way it's bang out of order. I don't want to be associated with some of the dickheads that support this club, I'm embarrassed by them.

Not only were you not at the game but you actually got what went on totally wrong,meaning you didn't actually see the game at all!

So.....you have no right coming on here slagging blues off who WERE at the game and saw what happened first hand.You don't have to be associated with them,you are not even an armchair fan you muppet as if you were you would have seen what happened!!

paulchapo said:
Dobsy said:
So the guy was walking round the pitch applauding the fans to thank them for their support, and they booed him?

So he said "fuck off"? So what? Football fans are so precious, giving it all out and can't take any of it back. Pathetic.

Erm no that wasn't what happened and if you were a real fan who actually went to the game you would know that!

He was shit in yet another challenge and got a bit of stick.He started giving it back and got a load of abuse in return.He was then booed at every touch and a chant of ''There's only one Gail Clichy!'' went up.

It caused ructions in the South Stand,some for and some against the stick,personally i was annoyed when he gave it back,as he was shit and has been most of his time here,but then i thought he is in a blue shirt back him,but it was a mixed reaction.

Not much need for that really.

Barcon said:
paulchapo said:
Dobsy said:

Erm no that wasn't what happened and if you were a real fan who actually went to the game you would know that!

He was shit in yet another challenge and got a bit of stick.He started giving it back and got a load of abuse in return.He was then booed at every touch and a chant of ''There's only one Gail Clichy!'' went up.

It caused ructions in the South Stand,some for and some against the stick,personally i was annoyed when he gave it back,as he was shit and has been most of his time here,but then i thought he is in a blue shirt back him,but it was a mixed reaction.

Need for what???

paulchapo said:
Barcon said:
paulchapo said:

Need for what???

The bit that's highlighted.

Having a go at Kolarov and then singing "THERE'S ONLY 1 GAEL CLICHY" well yes there is and he got his arse handed to him off McManaman in the final and he gave the ball away in the derby and it resulted in a free kick that Van Persie scored but on that day the south stand probably wanted Kolarov on!

kippaxchris said:
Having a go at Kolarov and then singing "THERE'S ONLY 1 GAEL CLICHY" well yes there is and he got his arse handed to him off McManaman in the final!

A one off game this season, but clichy is a sterling, solid performer week in week out. Streets, in fact motorways ahead of kolarov

mancityscot said:
kippaxchris said:
Having a go at Kolarov and then singing "THERE'S ONLY 1 GAEL CLICHY" well yes there is and he got his arse handed to him off McManaman in the final!

A one off game this season, but clichy is a sterling, solid performer week in week out. Streets, in fact motorways ahead of kolarov

I know he is but people in Wembley didn't think that on the day of the final they was asking for Kolarov

Barcon said:
paulchapo said:
Barcon said:

Need for what???

The bit that's highlighted.

You are talking in riddles.How can someone who wasn't at the game slag off fans for giving Kolorov shit in the after game walkabout when it happened during the game,even if he watched it on tv he would have seen that.So i feel there is every need to say so!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.