Kolarov - south stand

Without reading the full thread I assume there are some precious little darlings who are happy to give a player stick but run to mummy if the player has a pop back. Am I getting the drift?

A lot of City fans need to sort there heads out when Dzeko messes up time and time again its orrrrrr unlucky Edin same as with most players even Richards today but Kolarov and Maicon no we will have a go at them!

lancs blue said:
Without reading the full thread I assume there are some precious little darlings who are happy to give a player stick but run to mummy if the player has a pop back. Am I getting the drift?

No i suggest you read the thread or better still go to the game.Our defending was shit and Kolarov was crap as normal.After yet another no challenge some fans had a pop.Kolarov started having a pop back and got more abuse and booed from then on with the only one Gail Clichy chant added.I personally felt uncomfortable with it as did a lot of blues,but you pays your money you has your say.I think booing any player in a City shirt is detrimental,but if you are being paid mega bucks and not putting in a shift,added with the disappointement and Mancini going,someone was going to probably cop it and having a pop back escalated it.

paulchapo said:
lancs blue said:

No i suggest you read the thread or better still go to the game.Our defending was shit and Kolarov was crap as normal.After yet another no challenge some fans had a pop.Kolarov started having a pop back and got more abuse and booed from then on with the only one Gail Clichy chant added.I personally felt uncomfortable with it as did a lot of blues,but you pays your money you has your say.I think booing any player in a City shirt is detrimental,but if you are being paid mega bucks and not putting in a shift,added with the disappointement and Mancini going,someone was going to probably cop it and having a pop back escalated it.

I'm sorry but i was at the game and Kolarov was not bad today he made a few good tackles and 2 important clearances he got abuse as fans just don't like him from previous games this season. If it wasn't for Kolarov today the score would have been at least 2 goals worse!

kippaxchris said:
A lot of City fans need to sort there heads out when Dzeko messes up time and time again its orrrrrr unlucky Edin same as with most players even Richards today but Kolarov and Maicon no we will have a go at them!

Mate trust me, dzeko is the scapegoat most of the time. It's the likes of silva, aguero and yaya who are exempt from criticism when they play shit. Aguero's been poor almost all season injuries aside, silva's been off form for most of it and yaya has been blowing out of his arse for the past couple of months. Our so called world class players never get criticised

lancs blue said:

That sums it up.

paulchapo said:
lancs blue said:

Listen, I was at the game I've just got back from end of season drinks. Kolarov was far from being the worst City player today, step forward Richards, Lescott, Nasri and Yaya in particular. I didn't hear them getting booed. Do any of you want to give Kolarov the credit he deserves for digging Nasri out of a hole and setting up the break for Rodwell's second goal with a smart interception on the edge of the box? If people aren't prepared to take it back then don't dish it out and certainly don't come fucking whining on here about it.

lancs blue said:
paulchapo said:
lancs blue said:

Listen, I was at the game I've just got back from end of season drinks. Kolarov was far from being the worst City player today, step forward Richards, Lescott, Nasri and Yaya in particular. I didn't hear them getting booed. Do any of you want to give Kolarov the credit he deserves for digging Nasri out of a hole and setting up the break for Rodwell's second goal with a smart interception on the edge of the box? If people aren't prepared to take it back then don't dish it out and certainly don't come fucking whining on here about it.

Exactly!! He was good today made 2 crucial clearances/interceptions but people just don't like him!

kippaxchris said:
lancs blue said:
paulchapo said:

Exactly!! He was good today made 2 crucial clearances/interceptions but people just don't like him!
I agree. He did little wrong, but found himself on the end of abuse. Shouldn't have given it back, but the City fans who were abusing him should have been sorted out.

kippaxchris said:
lancs blue said:
paulchapo said:

Kolarov got booed for one reason he started having a pop back.I agree he wasn't the worst player,Ya Ya was by a mile.Feelings were already running high with the Mancini sacking,losing the final and talk of players playing a part in that.A shit performance and losing to Norwich then a player having a pop at the fans who help pay his wages tipped it over the edge.

I for one didn't boo him or whine on here about it,i have seen far worse than him in a City shirt but so long as they are in that shirt and not taking the piss i will not boo them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.