Kolarov - south stand

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
argyle said:
Worst ever player i have seen in a city shirt...fucking wanker is a disgrace

You've said some quality hyperbole during the week after the Mancini sacking, but this tops them.

I'd like to see you have a game of football to witness your mad skills.

I'm hoping I've been clarkied.
I just sit there with my 3yr old on my kned covering her ears from all the munich chants i was hearing today...just a town full of munichs was there loud today...hyperbole...not me mate just laugh to myself at some of our so called fans...kolarov is a terrible terrible terrible player..

Munich Chants... I sit in the SS and never heard this.

levets said:
argyle said:
You've said some quality hyperbole during the week after the Mancini sacking, but this tops them.

I'd like to see you have a game of football to witness your mad skills.

I'm hoping I've been clarkied.
I just sit there with my 3yr old on my kned covering her ears from all the munich chants i was hearing today...just a town full of munichs was there loud today...hyperbole...not me mate just laugh to myself at some of our so called fans...kolarov is a terrible terrible terrible player..

I'm also in the south stand and never heard any Munich chanting.

Which block are you in?

Also, regardless of my own views on Kolarov, saying he is the worst city player anyone has ever seen is ludicrous. Even if you're quite young he's got bags more ability than some of the shit we've had.

I had a birds eye view yesterday and must totally agree with bronco.I don't want 2 see that clown in my beloved clubs colours again.The guy is not fit 2 wear our shirt.GET RID ASAP

Why do you need to cover a 3 year olds ears from Munich chants? Surely she's too young to be faux outraged at making light of a tragedy that happened 60 years ago.

There were no Munich chants yesterday and Kolarov didn't have such a bad game. There were players having much worse games.

He made the mistake of reacting. I have seen him do this a few times. His attitude is questionable, and I'd be looking to sell him if possible.

Probably been said before but Kolarov is a highly paid reserve who would probably not weaken the squad much if he went...but was one of the better performers yesterday and didn't deserve being scapegoated.

We know from the Sunderland Albanian gypsygate that he's a confrontational fella who takes no shit without reply. Good for him on this occasion IMO.

As has been said before we should be looking at the backstabbers who think they are more important than the manager if we want to vent at somebody.

LeeOnePen said:
levets said:

Which block are you in?

Also, regardless of my own views on Kolarov, saying he is the worst city player anyone has ever seen is ludicrous. Even if you're quite young he's got bags more ability than some of the shit we've had.

Even in his own position....

Ball, Thatcher, Jordan, Frontzek, Bridge, .. Kolarov better than them all! But he's not a 'dive in' clatter them type... as some of our fans like...<br /><br />-- Mon May 20, 2013 1:25 pm --<br /><br />
Marvin said:
There were no Munich chants yesterday and Kolarov didn't have such a bad game. There were players having much worse games.

He made the mistake of reacting. I have seen him do this a few times. His attitude is questionable, and I'd be looking to sell him if possible.

=======================
Yaya, Lescott, both poor yesterday... as was Kun when he came on

levets said:
LeeOnePen said:
levets said:

Which block are you in?

Ball, Thatcher, Jordan, Frontzek, Bridge, .. Kolarov better than them all! But he's not a 'dive in' clatter them type... as some of our fans like...

-- Mon May 20, 2013 1:25 pm --

Marvin said:

=======================
And Micah with that ridiculous tumble. Granted, he's been injured most of the year.

taconinja said:
levets said:
LeeOnePen said:

Which block are you in?

Ball, Thatcher, Jordan, Frontzek, Bridge, .. Kolarov better than them all! But he's not a 'dive in' clatter them type... as some of our fans like...

-- Mon May 20, 2013 1:25 pm --

Marvin said:

=======================
And Micah with that ridiculous tumble. Granted, he's been injured most of the year.

To be fair to Micah.... that happened to me in a game recently...

....but it was a veterans game and I'm 54 now...

city fans for some reason always need a scapegoat,someone who can do no right whatever they do,if i got abuse at work id tell you to fuck off as well,as for being outraged,GET A FUCKING LIFE

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.