Kolarov - south stand

most on here are totally missing the point re yesterday - kolarov was not booed because he is shite he was booed because of his "mouthing off " at the crowd , his actions at the end were disgusting and cowardly . to "offer people out " whilst standing behind a line of stewards and police tells you all you need to know about this twat . he played in italy would he have dared do that to a section of the ultras? - would he fuck - because he knows the same ultras would take him up on his offer at the first opportunity . i had a perfect view of all kolarovs antics yesterday btw .

bronco said:
most on here are totally missing the point re yesterday - kolarov was not booed because he is shite he was booed because of his "mouthing off " at the crowd , his actions at the end were disgusting and cowardly . to "offer people out " whilst standing behind a line of stewards and police tells you all you need to know about this twat . he played in italy would he have dared do that to a section of the ultras? - would he fuck - because he knows the same ultras would take him up on his offer at the first opportunity . i had a perfect view of all kolarovs antics yesterday btw .
What triggered his "mouthing off" at the crowd? It was on the opposite side of the pitch to where I sit so I couldn't really tell.

Kolarov was caught out of position too often and seemed to make little effort too get back in position, he also didn't close down his man and stood off which you could argue at times is right and others wrong but football fans do side with a more foot in type player e.g Zab but the abuse from the south stand was far from abuse it's being made out to be it was a few people shouting to him to put some effort it as I've heard many times to other players this year in my opinion Kolarov doesn't get half the abuse he deserves because he's fucking awfull! After this he turned around and started shouting at the group of fans not sure what he said but it wasn't very pleasant judging by how aggressive he was, he was booed because of the outburst which in my opinion was wrong as I just wouldn't boo a city player it's sort of an unwritten law but each to there own we pay his wages at the end of it all, he then walked around with a face like a slapped arse on the lap didn't acknowledge any fans apart from the ones from the previous incident who he started to offer out, embarrassing actions from a shit player who won't be fucking missed

bronco said:

So what actually happened then mate as i was in my own little world and was completely oblivious to anything going on, having watched 2 shit weekends of football back to back...

Dobsy said:
So the guy was walking round the pitch applauding the fans to thank them for their support, and they booed him?

So he said "fuck off"? So what? Football fans are so precious, giving it all out and can't take any of it back. Pathetic.

I agree with him, anyone who did boo him can fuck off.
+1 here mate

to be honest mate - he went out of his way to be abusive at the end . at the start of the parade he seemed to hang back which i thought was sensible in light of events .as he got around 117 he made a point of going over to fans with his "see you outside " gestures , i rarely post on here these days and it takes a hell of a lot to wind me up but that knut did yesterday -it is the straw the broke the camels back as far as i am concerned after the past 2 weeks , i was not prepared to believe that city players could throw a cup final but today i am not too sure . i have attended approx 1000 city games thick , thin & thinner but a little part of me died yesterday as a city fan . i will totally defend anyone connected with city be they players , officials and fans but kolarov crossed the line yesterday - the man is a complete twat .

Caveman said:
This happened over in the East Stand earlier in the season. Someone shouted something at Kolarov, Aleks shouted "fuck you" to him and everyone cheered him and told the bloke in the stand to shut the fuck up.

Yet over in the South Stand (what in my opinion is amongst the worst vocal stands in the country) they see their arse with him. Then they're told to pipe down by the Colin Bell and then for the first time this season they decided to sing some songs (I was astonished, as I thought it was a season long fold your arms and stand in silence competition).

Well done Kolarov! Well done Colin Bell Stand!

The incident happened in the south/colin bell corner which is 119 and 120.

Im right behind the goal in the south stand and when he got booed most from 116/117 told them to shut up so stop slagging the south stand because the colin bell, north and most of the east apart from that corner are also fucking silent.

Another thing is kolarov was out of order, although booing isnt right, he was shitting out of tackles and being lazy and he was told. Hes paid to be professional and yet cant take a bit of criticism by people who pay his wages, which wasnf that nasty.

Personally id drive the useless **** to manchester airport and watch him piss off to someone else.

Maineman55 said:
OK Kolarov isn't flavour of the month. Or any month come to that. And anyone is entitled to their opinion. But this idea that he's "dog shite" or whatever is laughable. He's an international footballer! And I'm assuming it's the same Aleksander Kolarov, Mourinho wanted to take to the Bernabeu, before Bobby stepped in.
The guy may not be suited to the Premier League. Fair enough.
But when was the last time Real Madrid made an offer for Gael Clichy ?

As for yesterday. Shit game. Shit atmosphere. Shit performances all over the park.
But you don't boo your own.
This is going to be super-unpopular here, but Madrid would never want as limited a footballer as Clichy... and I like the player.

fans booing our own players during a game is a disgrace, short fuckin memories when last year you would of wanked off every single player !!

also then singing Clichy no wonder he reacted, its a disgrace to boo our players during a match, bet that works wonders for a player !!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.