Kolarov - south stand

AZUL said:
AZUL said:
meeesh said:
Try going to the game then,or get a rulebook on how to play football I suggest for you then
What makes you think I don't go to games?

I wasn't aware there was a rule book on how to play football- rules of the game yes

Your not aware of very much if u deny what I said earlier,that's upto you its all about opinions,and most would agree with me he is a fucking awful player,and has burned his bridge now as well,thats the last I say on the matter whether you reply or not Aleksandar

deflection said:
Disagree hes total wank,league winners medal,fa cup winners medal,charity shield winners medal,but agree that what he done 2day is beyond forgiveness.TOSSER
John O'Shea has 5 league winners medals, and FA Cup winners medal, 3 League Cup winners medals, 4 Community Shield winners medals, a Champions League and a FIFA Club World Cup medal.....

He is awful, as is Kolarov.

It all got very silly very quickly. Kolarov has been a BAD purchase especially when you look at our other left back Gael Clichy but there have been worse players than him this season.

I must admit I sit in the south stand but never again. Really disliked it all season apart from the nice people I sat next too but most of the people around us are mindless idiots.

Renewed my season ticket for next season and hope that I can get my bloody seat moved. Would not dream of taking my daughter to the game whilst in the south stand.

I have never booed city or its players. Superbia I am.Just crap at spelling and exorcising my right 2 call a player that this club no longer needs because of his own actions 2day.This club needs to be seen 2 conduct itself in the correct manor,on and off the pitch

However shit he has been for us (and he has) the sight and sound of City fans en masse slagging a player off is embarrassing. If Kolarov had a Milner in front of him do you think he might look a bit better ? Milner works as hard as anyone in the team and this must make Zabba's job a lot easier. Kolarov had no one in front of him. Kolarov has still been a massive expensive mistake.

117 M34 said:
He was an embarrassment today.
Ok he got some shit off a few at the front but having a go back isn't acceptable for a professional footballer earning a few million quid a year which ultimately comes from the fans.

What was even worse though was his behaviour in the lap of honour, trying to stare fans out and gesturing to having a fight outside.

Shit player and his most memorable moment at city is being able to stand still and fold his arms for a couple of minutes.

How much would he need to be on for it to be OK for him to have a go back then mate ?

Same old shit from some fans, don't give it out if you can't take it back, Kolarov's clearly someone who's prepared to look after himself, I'm more surprised people are surprised he had a go back, fair play to him.

117 M34 said:
He was an embarrassment today.
Ok he got some shit off a few at the front but having a go back isn't acceptable for a professional footballer earning a few million quid a year which ultimately comes from the fans.

What was even worse though was his behaviour in the lap of honour, trying to stare fans out and gesturing to having a fight outside.

Shit player and his most memorable moment at city is being able to stand still and fold his arms for a couple of minutes.

Seriously?

meeesh said:
AZUL said:
AZUL said:
What makes you think I don't go to games?

I wasn't aware there was a rule book on how to play football- rules of the game yes

Your not aware of very much if u deny what I said earlier,that's upto you its all about opinions,and most would agree with me he is a fucking awful player,and has burned his bridge now as well,thats the last I say on the matter whether you reply or not Aleksandar
You never told me why you thought I didn't go to games
We have had many worse left backs than kolarov and one of them was playing for Norwich today

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.