Kolarov take a bow.

Hes quality from an attacking point of view, when you have gaz and jimmy covering the runs then he is fine to play left back.

He does need cover though.

Name one incident where he was at fault for
a goal?

Dude ask any city fans if they would pick kolarov if were playing against spurs(lennon) or united ( Valencia,nani or young even mancini didn't pick him last year in any of those matches, it was clichy if not zab.

He is certainly better going forward than gael and very good at free kick that is it but defending does also win you matches and until proven otherwise clichy or zab have my vote sorry.

I've watched enough of both Clichy and Kolorav and for me Kolorav gives you so much more! Are fans just sheep or do they actually watch the game?

waspish said:
I've watched enough of both Clichy and Kolorav and for me Kolorav gives you so much more! Are fans just sheep or do they actually watch the game?

Kolarov simply can't defend! He's fine on the left in a more forward role but Clichy is a far better left back.

jake28 said:
waspish said:

Kolarov simply can't defend! He's fine on the left in a more forward role but Clichy is a far better left back.

And what evidence do you have? I haven't seen 1 goal conceded that directly came from his bad defending!

I am a very big critic of him but today he was class. Solid in defence and is attacking instinct utilized at the right time to devastating affect.

Well done Aleks.

jake28 said:
waspish said:

Myth that he can't defend....let's just be grateful we have TWO quality left backs.

waspish said:
jake28 said:
waspish said:

And what evidence do you have? I haven't seen 1 goal conceded that directly came from his bad defending!

Ah come off it mate!!

jake28 said:
waspish said:
jake28 said:

Ah come off it mate!!

Both are really good players and for me its Kolorav before Clichy and you will be other way around! But watch Clichy pull out of tackles win less headers but he does get back a smidging quicker than kolorav!

Kolorav can win us games and rescue games Clichy hasn't "yet" for me!

waspish said:
jake28 said:
waspish said:

Ah come off it mate!!

Both are really good players and for me its Kolorav before Clichy and you will be other way around! But watch Clichy pull out of tackles win less headers but he does get back a smidging quicker than kolorav!

Kolorav can win us games and rescue games Clichy hasn't "yet" for me!

Fair enough,life would be boring if we all agreed on everything!..I have to say my stress levels decrease dramatically when I see Clichy in ahead of Kolarov:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.