Kolarov

Get £10 on him every week for 1st goal and you will show a profit at the end of the season, you should get 33/1 most weeks. Quality player

Bluebee2 said:
Get £10 on him every week for 1st goal and you will show a profit at the end of the season, you should get 33/1 most weeks. Quality player

So i fully expect you to give me my £200 back if he doesnt score the first goal all season

At one point yesterday, in the first half, he was out furthest player forward, and he wasn't out on the wing either - he was where our fucking centre forward should have been! Like the guy already - just can't wait to see Balotelli start a home league game now.

really excited about the lad, can't wait to see him when he's fully fit and settled in proper.

he makes me laugh, he get's the ball, passes it, then you just see him do a usian bolt down the touchline, regardless whether it comes back to him or not!

IMO he should be our number 1 choice corner taker everytime.

Pure class. Mourinho wanted to sign him for Real and described him as "an extraordinary player". But no doubt some bluemoon expert will come on here and say he's shit

LongsightM13 said:
Pure class. Mourinho wanted to sign him for Real and described him as "an extraordinary player". But no doubt some bluemoon expert will come on here and say he's shit
I'm a "Mancini hating ****", and I must say I'm very excited by Kolarov. I've watched him in Serie A for a while and wanted to see him in the PL, but to have him here is brilliant.

Trust me, he'll be great. My only concern was him not being to quickest player, but he coped with Lennon's pace with easy, so that fear was put to rest very quickly.

Cracking player, all we need now is Balo to stay fit, plus not banned, and we will start to look like a proper side.

Class shows. He looked top quality yesterday and that's when not even match fit.

Also, if you saw him shooting before the derby.... Jesus. I counted 12 goals in a row versus Given... all first time shots from outside the box.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.