Kolarov.

The Mirror......

Manchester City full-back Aleksandar Kolarov has been targeted by Serie A leaders AC Milan for a £12m summer raid

The 25-year-old initially struggled to find his feet at Eastlands when switching from Lazio for £18m last summer, however, his form over the past couple of months have secured him a regular place in Roberto Mancini’s plans.

Mirror Football understands that Milan sporting director Ariedo Braida observed City’s Europa League game with Dynamo Kiev in order to get a close look at the Serbian international.

Kolarov has made 18 league appearances so far this season.

FantasyIreland said:
The Mirror......

Manchester City full-back Aleksandar Kolarov has been targeted by Serie A leaders AC Milan for a £12m summer raid

The 25-year-old initially struggled to find his feet at Eastlands when switching from Lazio for £18m last summer, however, his form over the past couple of months have secured him a regular place in Roberto Mancini’s plans.

Mirror Football understands that Milan sporting director Ariedo Braida observed City’s Europa League game with Dynamo Kiev in order to get a close look at the Serbian international.

just seen this on football.co.uk as well, is there any truth or is it just a slow news day?

Sam_B said:
FantasyIreland said:
The Mirror......

just seen this on football.co.uk as well, is there any truth or is it just a slow news day?

Probly bullshit like the most links. He wont leave after 1 season.

thought it might be, but when i read it i dint really feel bothered, anyone feel same or is it just me? More bothered about the loss we would make if it were true

AC Milan want him. £15m should secure him to see their rebuilding progress.

Juventus want to replace Del Neri - obviously - but their primary target is guess who?

Our Bob, that's who!!!!!!

That was one of the worst performances i've ever seen from a left back, he was absolutely fuckin terrible last night.

I've stuck up for him all season but last night he was shocking, especially for their second goal i don't know wtf he was thinking, the only logical explanation is that he had a bet on Kuyt as 2nd goalscorer

I noticed last night that, although he's a big unit, Kolarov regularly get's outmuscled both in the air and on the floor.

He doesn't take on his man either, which i'd hoped he would do - as Yaya with his strength.

I would deffinitly give him a pre season and next year to prove himself - he seemingly has all the attributes to be a good LB, but the PL is a differnet beast deffensively than any other league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.