Kolarov.

Evra was shit in his 1st season also, remember him being taken off at half time on his debut against us as he was so bad.

Not been impressed with Kolarov so far, and he has the Roberto Carlos myth with free kicks, sure when they go in they look good but for every goal is 200 missed but lets give the guy + the rest of the new ones a good solid pre season behind them and see what they do in the 2nd season.

Simply put, our reserves as Bob says are not good enough. Utd switched about 8 players v Fulham and did anyone think they would lose. not even close. Our 1st 16 etc is strong but no strength in depth (doesnt help with so many on loan) so even if we do go out and buy in the summer, people like Zab, Kolorov, Boetang will give us alot more strength in depth.

FantasyIreland said:
The Mirror......

Manchester City full-back Aleksandar Kolarov has been targeted by Serie A leaders AC Milan for a £12m summer raid

The 25-year-old initially struggled to find his feet at Eastlands when switching from Lazio for £18m last summer, however, his form over the past couple of months have secured him a regular place in Roberto Mancini’s plans.

Mirror Football understands that Milan sporting director Ariedo Braida observed City’s Europa League game with Dynamo Kiev in order to get a close look at the Serbian international.

Kolarov has made 18 league appearances so far this season.
please be true, but i read Juve wanted him for £12million..

Feel for AK. As he is new to the prem, and given no prtection at all.

You look who is in front of him down our left wing. No one. Has to track the winger and also cover the attacking full back.

He also has no options on for an outlet, as after 5 mins, the oppsotion know he has to go inside, as there is no one down the line for him, so AK has to hit it long.

He hasn't played well, but he also hasn't been helped by the players/management. From a slower league like Italy, it will take time to adapt, the same goes for Balotelli.

Clubber said:

You look who is in front of him down our left wing. No one. Has to track the winger and also cover the attacking full back.

He also has no options on for an outlet, as after 5 mins, the oppsotion know he has to go inside, as there is no one down the line for him, so AK has to hit it long.

He hasn't played well, but he also hasn't been helped by the players/management. From a slower league like Italy, it will take time to adapt, the same goes for Balotelli.

Does that excuse cover his inability to put a decent cross in? Or go past a man? If so ignore this post.....................................

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
King Geedorah said:
Welcome to the modern day full back.
He can't attack either though.

This.

He can't beat an egg so his only hope is the 35 yard shot from a 63 degree angle. Bloody hopeless. And rather tiresome actually. If I was Mancini I would tell him I will fine you 2 weeks wages if you shoot from 35 yards again.

glen quagmire said:
Clubber said:

Does that excuse cover his inability to put a decent cross in? Or go past a man? If so ignore this post.....................................
This to me are his only 2 real faults. Well also the stupid go at it alone decision making sometimes. But defensively, I think he is solid.

Dax777 said:
glen quagmire said:
This to me are his only 2 real faults. Well also the stupid go at it alone decision making sometimes. But defensively, I think he is solid.

I'm inclined to agree with you there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.