Kolarov.

AntonDonJuan said:
That was one of the worst performances i've ever seen from a left back, he was absolutely fuckin terrible last night.

I've stuck up for him all season but last night he was shocking, especially for their second goal i don't know wtf he was thinking, the only logical explanation is that he had a bet on Kuyt as 2nd goalscorer

This is killing me, openly slating a blue, but i've held it in for ages! He can't tackle, can't beat a man, can't cross, his corners are so bad, they should come with a health warning.

Now that's the con's let's deal with the pro's,
He can kick the ball very hard, he wears nice pretty boots, he's not got silly hair............

Him and Dzeko are playing the game at the completely wrong pace. No zest or tenacity at all, just lumbering along whilst other players nip in and ruffle them up.

Kolarov made dirk kuyt look like Maradona last night. Kuyt just penned him in every timeand Kolarov had no answer

GStar said:
I noticed last night that, although he's a big unit, Kolarov regularly get's outmuscled both in the air and on the floor.

He doesn't take on his man either, which i'd hoped he would do - as Yaya with his strength.

I would deffinitly give him a pre season and next year to prove himself - he seemingly has all the attributes to be a good LB, but the PL is a differnet beast deffensively than any other league.

Like the much needed pace XD

GStar said:
he seemingly has all the attributes to be a good LB

He can't tackle,he's shite in the air,he rarely finds a teammate with his passing,he reads the game poorly often finding himself out of position and,because of his lack of pace,cannot make up for it,he has the stamina of a hippo and,worse of all,he lacks a pair of bollocks.

What are you seeing different?

I am that disappointed with him. A ball watching stroll around liability at the back that we cannot afford at the business end of the season. Zabba should play if he's back. If not then reshuffle and put Lescott out there. Garrido was better. Flippin 'eck Tiatto was better.

this guy Kolarov has never yet put in a good shift for us, why he was brought in god only knows and he's not saying anything !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.