kolarov

col40 said:
AGREE HE IS THE WORST LEFT BACK I CAN REMEMBER AT CITY, AT EVERTON SAT HE WAS AWFUL AND EVEN THE FANS WERE ALL SAYING IT, FOR THERE 2ND GOAL HE JUST STOOD OF NEVILLE AND DIDNT STOP THE CROSS, YOU HEAR ALL THE MANAGERS SAY STOP THE 1ST CROSS LOOK HOW MANY GOALS DOWN HIS SIDE THIS SEASON, GET RID FOR ME.......

YOUR TALKING CRAP! Kolorav was in the team that played one of the most important game we av played! And we won! So behave and get behind our players_________{}<>{}

I like Kolarov (always did) and think with some time he'll come good for City, so people need to get behind him.

I do however see that, last few games, his crossing and his shot are way below his usual level and ability - which is somehing that can be easily fixed with some focused training.

I think it's obvious he's saving his pace for next season. Hes playing badly so teams get complacent and then he can tear them to shreds going forward and defend like Maldini at the back.

He doesn't look fit to me. He's got some talent but needs to realise he's not playing at snail pace like in Italy and get a bit more aggresive. Veron was the same for the rags. Thought he had all the time in the world and kept getting mugged or slowing down the pace of an attack. Maybe a good pre-season and some serious stamina training in the summer will benefit him.

Kolarov is better when he is pushed further forward, his defending is at times 'questionable'. Id be interested to see how many goals against he has been responsible for..i.e instead of standing off, stop the cross as it is clear to anyone (including Tony Pulis no doubt) that that is our achilles heel.

He may come good in time, but he needs to be more aggressive and find a yard or two of pace.

Heres a random thought, it was mentioned recently that Gael Clichy may be coming available for around the 5 mil mark......mmm....

The guy is a disaster . I cannot believe someone see a quality in this player
A guy plays on the wing cannot make a simple cross boll. Have you ever payed attention to his cross boll technique ;) . The number of balls he wasted trying to score from a dead angle is immense. As a defensive player on the right wing you just let him run along the sideline and you do not have to put any pressure on him, just watch him wasting the ball.

Bol? RiP. :(

manutebol23.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.