Kolarov

itisrising said:
Daz_Blue said:
Sportmediaset: City could be willing to let Juventus have Kolarov for £5m if they pay in one installment. Juve want loan + option to buy.

This sums up the current problem at our club. We buy bog average players like Kolarov who isn't the youngest for a large fee(17M), and shift them off for a fraction of the price a couple seasons later in these 'Italian deals'. People wonder why I have reservations about signing Osvaldo, Negredo and Pepe all of whom possess one common attribute; no resale value.

You are forgetting one key point and they will all be on a lower salary. If we win a few trophies then their wages will be topped up with higher bonuses.

Ray78 said:
itisrising said:
Daz_Blue said:
Sportmediaset: City could be willing to let Juventus have Kolarov for £5m if they pay in one installment. Juve want loan + option to buy.

This sums up the current problem at our club. We buy bog average players like Kolarov who isn't the youngest for a large fee(17M), and shift them off for a fraction of the price a couple seasons later in these 'Italian deals'. People wonder why I have reservations about signing Osvaldo, Negredo and Pepe all of whom possess one common attribute; no resale value.

You are forgetting one key point and they will all be on a lower salary. If we win a few trophies then their wages will be topped up with higher bonuses.

Pepe most certainly would be on 100K+ as he is now earning and Navas is on 80K+. We are still shelling out big wages regardless. We stand to make a loss on the reported targets. I doubt either Osvaldo or Negredo will bring us closer.to the title. All they will do is try to live up to what Tevez done on the field and they face a tough battle doing so.

itisrising said:
Ray78 said:
itisrising said:

Pepe most certainly would be on 100K+ as he is now earning and Navas is on 80K+. We are still shelling out big wages regardless. We stand to make a loss on the reported targets. I doubt either Osvaldo or Negredo will bring us closer.to the title. All they will do is try to live up to what Tevez done on the field and they face a tough battle doing so.

Pepe's salary is around £3million a year at Real Madrid which works out around £62,500/week and is less than most of our main 16 players (Lescott earns around £90,000/week). Navas (£70,000/week) and Fernandinho (£90,000/week) are also on lower basics than we're used to (Barry = £100,000/week+ as he signed his contract before the new system). We're falling into line with other top clubs now. Have a look at Ashley Young's wages: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/8592719/Manchester-United-close-to-signing-Aston-Villa-winger-Ashley-Young.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... Young.html</a>

itisrising said:
Ray78 said:
itisrising said:

I disagree but you are entitled to your opinion.

itisrising said:
Daz_Blue said:

i dont think its so much the age is the issue. but the fact is they are all on huge contracts and they wont want to take the paycut to leave. so no club will want to pay the high transfer fee along with those high wages.

Idontpullout said:
itisrising said:
Daz_Blue said:

i dont think its so much the age is the issue. but the fact is they are all on huge contracts and they wont want to take the paycut to leave. so no club will want to pay the high transfer fee along with those high wages.

It is a result of our previous structure that did pay huge amounts of money. We had to as most players wouldve gone elsewhere unless we offered huge wages. We are now in a position where the club is more marketable and we are in the Champions League therefore we dont have to pay huge sums of money, players want to play for us anyway. The way the money is structures is an average annual amount so if it is £24m and a three year deal it is £8m a year plus annual wages. The resale is just a bonus and wont be part of the calculations for FFP as if a player is good enough he will be offered another contract. We have much more money now we have got Tevez and Balotelli off the wage list and even though transfer fees were not high it still means a massive amount of money saved and available. The new and restuctured wages will mean we don't have the same problems with players like Kolorov.

Just read something about him staying put now.

@Kolarov's agent Beppe Bozzo claims that there are no negotiations between City and Juventus and that City may plan to keep the left-back.

Super David Silva 21 said:
Just read something about him staying put now.

@Kolarov's agent Beppe Bozzo claims that there are no negotiations between City and Juventus and that City may plan to keep the left-back.

kanye-smh-no.gif

They can fuck off on loan with an option to buy like anyone is going to want to buy Kolarov after actually seeing the twat play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.