Kolarov

I reckon he will be the next one out of the club but Pellegrini might give him a couple of more pre season games before telling him. Just a guess.

I hope he stays. Besides Madrid, no one has a second choice left back as good that they can call upon.

Especially one that is guaranteed to win you the odd game each season from a free kick or thunderous strike.

Clichy puts in 110% every game, we can't play him every game or he will look burnt out like at L'Arse.

Rammyblues said:
I reckon he will be the next one out of the club but Pellegrini might give him a couple of more pre season games before telling him. Just a guess.

Sinclair followed by Garcia for me. Bring in a striker and a centre half. 2 more in 2 more out.

Kippax Street 1880 said:
They can fuck off on loan with an option to buy like anyone is going to want to buy Kolarov after actually seeing the twat play.

We did.

The reason I reckon Kolorov before Sinclair and Garcia is because later two were only signed last season and therefore we would expect higher transfers to get rid, Kolorov entering last two years I believe of contract and with higher wages makes sense to sell him. I could and usually am talking bollocks, didn't help fans getting on his case last season. I am not doubting he is a good player but I have this feeling he will be the next out of the door and it seems, unlike the other two, that we have some suitors for his signature.

The trouble is the season finished badly between fans and Kolarov at the South Stand end

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.