Kolarov

Rammyblues said:
The reason I reckon Kolorov before Sinclair and Garcia is because later two were only signed last season and therefore we would expect higher transfers to get rid, Kolorov entering last two years I believe of contract and with higher wages makes sense to sell him. I could and usually am talking bollocks, didn't help fans getting on his case last season. I am not doubting he is a good player but I have this feeling he will be the next out of the door and it seems, unlike the other two, that we have some suitors for his signature.

Could be you are right though we would have to sign a replacement for Kolarov whereas the other two need not be replaced as they don't do anything.

The alternative might be Kolorov stays but Sinclair and Garcia are shoved out on loan somewhere allowing Pepe and Negredo/Saurez to be signed. This would mean we do have two players for each position

Zab
Richards

Kompany
Pepe

Lescott
Nasty

Clichy
Kolorov.

Dzeko
Negredo/Saurez

Aguero
Jovetic

Kolarov staying according to tomorrow's papers... sure to be a popular decision on here. :)

he can be good back up for Clichy. You can't have stars in every position - it just doesn't work

What he is good at, he is exceptional at. Up to the manager to cover his deficiencies and accentuate the positives

His game fell apart in the last 3 months of the season really badly. he seemed to lose heart.

I'll be supporting him, and I know all City fans will be too whatever their private, or not so private misgivings!

Marvin said:
he can be good back up for Clichy. You can't have stars in every position - it just doesn't work

What he is good at, he is exceptional at. Up to the manager to cover his deficiencies and accentuate the positives

His game fell apart in the last 3 months of the season really badly. he seemed to lose heart.

I'll be supporting him, and I know all City fans will be too whatever their private, or not so private misgivings!

We need to sell him and get someone in world class :)

Marvin said:
What he is good at, he is exceptional at.

Care to share??

And it wasn't just that period,he has been consistently below the required standard since he signed.If we have to rely on him for any extended period we are in serious trouble as he will be targeted and exploited by the opposition.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.