Kolarov

Any fee we get is always going to affected by wages. I assume Kolarov is on a pretty good amount. As long as we pay above avg. wages, we will have to take below avg. fees--not that I think 6 is enough.

Wouldn't be that bothered if this did happen although 6 million does seem a bit low. Clichy should be our left back for every game with Zaba coming in as cover for some cup games. Rekik also played left back for portsmouth so he might be able to do a job.

How long does he have left? Two years? Say he has another year like last where we pay him a fortune to hardly play. Then he's in his last year of his deal, being paid a mint and we'd be lucky to get seven quid for him.

Then factor in the player might actually want to play regularly. People slag off Adebayor and co for having no respect and being all about the cash yet we have to keep people even if they are going to play three games all year to please some people.

Common sense says if he's not really in the plans he's available. The Italians would be mental to give us 13 mill for somebody who won't get a game.

If he's on 100k a week that's over five million a year. Times two years is 10 mill plus six from the sale. 16 million pound cash bonus for us.

He's definitely in the top 5 left backs in the Premiership, I think he's a top player and it would be a bad idea to get rid, especially or anything less than £12.000,000.

ABU inc GDR said:
Kolarov would be no big loss although I do believe the fee of 6mill, because again we are having to sell cheap to subsidise wages....CITY simply want a player that has nothing more to offer off the wage bill....He's one of the Mancini signings that has never worked no matter what position he plays...He's a shocking left back in EPL and Europe, when he plays at right wing he doesn't get the timing of his crosses and puts the ball in without looking check his assists while he's been at City.

Fucking hell...

libertine said:
He's definitely in the top 5 left backs in the Premiership, I think he's a top player and it would be a bad idea to get rid, especially or anything less than £12.000,000.
Baines, clichy, cole, evra, the guy from spurs and arguably enrique are all better left backs imo, no point in keeping a player whose on huge wages when you already have a much superior player in that position.

greasedupdeafguy said:
libertine said:
Baines, clichy, cole, evra, the guy from spurs and arguably enrique are all better left backs imo, no point in keeping a player whose on huge wages when you already have a much superior player in that position.

Championship winning sides need world class players as cover too (In our case for Clichy), and that's what we have in Kolarov.

Hope it's true,i've never rated him.

6m is a fair price,it seems low because we were daft enough to pay what we did.

CHINA: Positively overjoyed to see us! Got to love Aleks Kolarov! #mcfc <a class="postlink" href="http://t.co/PzPlc6rZ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://t.co/PzPlc6rZ</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.