Kolarov

libertine said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
libertine said:
He's definitely in the top 5 left backs in the Premiership, I think he's a top player and it would be a bad idea to get rid, especially or anything less than £12.000,000.
Baines, clichy, cole, evra, the guy from spurs and arguably enrique are all better left backs imo, no point in keeping a player whose on huge wages when you already have a much superior player in that position.

Championship winning sides need world class players as cover too (In our case for Clichy), and that's what we have in Kolarov.
Well for a start Kolaorv isn't anywhere near world class hes a decent lb nothing more and also teams like united and even Barce don't have 2 world class players in every position, finally I think Zaba is a much better left back that Kolarov he was fucking amazing against Arsenal last season when he played there. Will Kolarov even want to stay and play second fiddle to Clichy?

greasedupdeafguy said:
Rammyblues said:
Could say that about Yaya, kompany, Hart etc

But you wouldn't be selling Pants, Milner, Nasri before you start the season is the point I am trying to make although poorly.
But we have Zaba as cover who for me is better than Kolarov anyway

What Happens then If Richards gets injured who plays rightback?

Tbh, almost anybody with a left foot is a better defender than Kolarov, he's fucking useless. Failing that, any half decent defender who is right footed is better than kolarov.

Great at set pieces though & if he goes, we have hardly anyone at the whole club who is likely to score from a free kick. Unless we sign Van Persie of course.

He 'll ony go if we get decent money for him though. Mancini likes him, so he won't go cheap.

fucking hell,he is shite.get over it.how many kolarov is shit threads did we have last season.he is on 80k per week at least.we have to be clinical if we want to improve.thanks for the equaliser against sunderland but otherwise he is average at best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.