Kolarov

ninjamonkey said:
As lowly as he is rated on here (He's actually nowhere near as bad as this place would have you believe) I severely doubt we could bring in an equal or better replacement for just £6 million, and i'm still doubtful even if you add in the money we'd presumably save on wages.

Understand where you are coming from but Clichy cost us £7m

ninjamonkey said:
As lowly as he is rated on here (He's actually nowhere near as bad as this place would have you believe) I severely doubt we could bring in an equal or better replacement for just £6 million, and i'm still doubtful even if you add in the money we'd presumably save on wages.

100% agreed.

He's much fucking worse. Can't tackle, positional awareness up his arse, overhits crosses, runs like he has lead in his boots.

On the plus side he is a double hard bastard and that goal against the Mackems in the 3-3 I will always be thankful for.

We'd be doing well to get £6million for him

Martin* said:
ninjamonkey said:
I beg to differ. A quick search on Google and you can pick this up for £439.99.

$(KGrHqQOKi!E5L6M2reTBOVRYP!sT!~~48_35.JPG
pmsl

ElanJo said:
Aly cissokho is being heavily linked with Liverpool on loan. Can play all along the left.

Sakho can play CB and LB and has only 1 year left on his contract and PSG have just signed Marquinhos.

Aly Cissokho might be a goer but he is pretty overrated and is he really much better than Kolarov if Valencia are loaning him out after one season.

A move for Sakho would only be a goer if we did n't already have two left footed CBs, if we were going to replace Kolarov we would need to replace him with a left back who is capable of providing an attacking threat. If we were to go for any of PSG's defenders I would go for Alex and maybe a sneaky loan move for Maxwell if we sold Kolarov.

FantasyIreland said:
Please let this rumoured interest be true.

I actually think,if it's possible....... he's getting worse.

I'm torn with Kolarov.

As stated previously, he seems like a decent fella & is a double hard bastard (and who loves a player who can THWACK a ball more than football fans, right ?)

On the down side, he is slow, one footed, has no stamina, can't shoot or cross & is always out of position.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcsXtiN8-UY[/youtube]

Stoned Rose said:
Where does this myth of him being 'hard' come from?

He stood up for one of our youth players in a game if i remember rightly.

So obviously,he's dead hard and even though he is gash,he must be kept.......

Can't shoot or cross! Have you ever seen Kolarov play?

Name a full-back with a better shot. Marcelo perhaps. Any others?

OK he's struggling with his game a bit, but he's at least a good squad player

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.