Kolarov

Galatasaray's alleged 4m offer will hopefully spark Juve into making a none piss take counter.
However,i cant imagine the player would want to play in Turkey anyway so Juve,I would imagine,still hold the upper hand.

I'm sure the boss would wish the deal to happen to bring in a better talent on half the wage.

If only this would happen

Premier League Juventus, stalling for Zuniga. Kolarov, ready 11 millionThe leaders Juventus wants to give another player Conte. Ready £ 10 million to meet the needs of the British saw that the deal with Napoli for the Colombian is now locked
TURIN - Antonio Conte wants an outsider. Topping the list is Camilo Zuniga but the deal is now blocked for several days and behold, the Juventus management is studying the counter-to give the technician with another gem in which enrich the rose. Kolarov is foremost in the minds of Marotta and Paratici with Manchester City and is discussed on the formula of the passage of the former Lazio in Turin. Loan with the right of redemption TO LEARN MOREJuve, Conte curries Tevez destroyed PHOTOS Collapse Juventus Football live Serie A Juventus, Conte curries the team: "The more hunger and concentration, there is a risk contentment" Serie A Juventus, Tevez is tired: For years I did not train well for Juve, immediate sale instead for the British. At this point the club Agnelli could make an ultimate sacrifice to unlock the deal: 10 million pounds, about 11.4 million euro, to close immediately and to land the player to Turin.

I like this bit

the Juventus management is studying the counter-to give the technician with another gem in which enrich the rose.

I suppose best not tell them that to make Roses flourish you need plenty of shite :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.