Kolarov

Tony Adcock said:
Would he make any of the top 25 European teams first choice left back......doubtful.

Therefore he is not what we need. So if possible he should be sold and someone who can pressurise Clichy for that spot the better. As I don't think Clichy is perfect and the left side is definitely our weak spot both in an attacking and defensive sense.

I think he probably would in at least half really. Certainly better than most of their 2nd choices.

While this "eddiemarin" kid might be fishin' since Clichy is more COMPLETE player than Kolarov, he is right about one thing:

Clichy cant cross for shit.

I don't think I've seen a single cross from him on target in past three seasons. Not a single one.

EaglesFan said:
While this "eddiemarin" kid might be fishin' since Clichy is more COMPLETE player than Kolarov, he is right about one thing:

I don't think I've seen a single cross from him on target in past three seasons. Not a single one.

He put in an inch perfect cross/through ball against Norwich away 2 seasons ago from which we scored and then repeated it against Wolves weeks later. His crossing is generally shit but he is capable of putting in the odd worldy.

EaglesFan said:

Here's one

EaglesFan said:

I prefer him to do his basic role,which is defending,something that Kolarov doesn`t have a clue about.

Looks like it. Ah well now to the Barry thread to see if we have sold him, then to see what the score is with Garcia. Looking bleaker by the day for any more transfers. As long as Pellers is happy so am I. :-)

Rammyblues said:
Looks like it. Ah well now to the Barry thread to see if we have sold him, then to see what the score is with Garcia. Looking bleaker by the day for any more transfers. As long as Pellers is happy so am I. :-)

Going from Malaga to City I think Pelli is extremely happy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.