Kolarov

Lescott is an embarassment at LB, we really don't want to be in a situation where he plays there. His technical ability is just nowhere near the standard required for a fullback, especially in a passing team like ours. We could really do with a young kid to cover for Clichy, but I can't see any in our academy worthy of it at the moment

Clichy is overrated and kolarov is underrated..quite frankly watching clichy in attack trying to cross the ball into the box is quite disgraceful his feet are made of mud

eddiemarin09 said:
Clichy is overrated and kolarov is underrated..quite frankly watching clichy in attack trying to cross the ball into the box is quite disgraceful his feet are made of mud

I smell you............here Raggy Raggy raggy!!

If Kolarov had a couple more yards of pace in him and could tackle and position himself correctly he'd be a half decent full back in my opinion ;)
(Oh and didn't tell his own fans to f**k off as well)

Would he make any of the top 25 European teams first choice left back......doubtful.

Therefore he is not what we need. So if possible he should be sold and someone who can pressurise Clichy for that spot the better. As I don't think Clichy is perfect and the left side is definitely our weak spot both in an attacking and defensive sense.

Tony Adcock said:
Would he make any of the top 25 European teams first choice left back......doubtful.

Therefore he is not what we need. So if possible he should be sold and someone who can pressurise Clichy for that spot the better. As I don't think Clichy is perfect and the left side is definitely our weak spot both in an attacking and defensive sense.

Realistically I think whichever side Silva is on is the one that's weak defensively as Clichy is a better defender positionally than Zaba but never has a player like Milner to cover him

eddiemarin09 said:

have you read that daily mail article today??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.