Kolarov

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
nehe11 said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
I wouldn't say not playing Clichy is what cost us, the goal didn't come from the left we would have been beat 2-0 if Clichy and let's sick Yaya in there as well had they both played.

We played poor, not the worse we've played but we didn't test their reserve keeper enough as we should but in all honesty it's something I've come to expect against Everton now! 9 defeats in last 12 games! Appalling form!!
The goal did come from the left, watch it again!!! Kolarov was defending like he usually does, awful. You might like Kolarov but he was RUBBSIH today, accept it and stop making excuses for him.

I don't like Kolarov, I agree he was poor, what I originally was getting at was people implying that he's a shit player when he clearly isn't!

From what I remember of the goal was it was headed away after a cross Osman picked it up in the centre whilst everyone just backed away and let him have a pot shot.

I don't think he's shit, I've posted in this thread that I rate him and think he's a decent option in certain games - I just thought today was a game that was would expose him and It turned out to be the case unfortunately.

The Flash said:
Kolarov attained Jamie Pollock status today for pure ineptitude and uselessness. Mancini deserves the blame for this.

Rediculous comment. Jamie Pollock is in a class of his own here and will never be equalled. Can't ever see Kolarov being voted QPR player of the year!

Considering he was bought as a defender, in that regard he's right up there with the likes of Stepanovic as the worst defensive full back I've ever seen in a city shirt
Better defenders can be seen on hough end

Some ridiculous comment on here.

He started because we wanted to get Dzeko in the team, and into the game.

If you want to be critical, look at the contribution of Edin Dzeko. He gave up, dived and sat on the pitch.

Marvin said:
Some ridiculous comment on here.

He started because we wanted to get Dzeko in the team, and into the game.

If you want to be critical, look at the contribution of Edin Dzeko. He gave up, dived and sat on the pitch.

They go hand-in-hand & they're as bad as each other.

They'll both be gone in the summer.

phew. im amongst friends here. a trully terrible player.nearly said footballer of which he clearly isnt.<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:16 pm --<br /><br />
Paulpowersleftfoot said:
Considering he was bought as a defender, in that regard he's right up there with the likes of Stepanovic as the worst defensive full back I've ever seen in a city shirt
Better defenders can be seen on hough end
oh we really need a like button on here. ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.