Kolarov

avoidconfusion said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Probably!?!?!?!
At £16 million I was expecting Ashley Cole without the mobile up the bum and shit wife what we got was a £3 million player with a lot of heart but little talent

How dare you talk about Cheryl like that????
Im sorry to offend you but calling her a cnut is doing her a favour

I think our full backs in general have had a rough deal from lazy, critical fans in recent years. The way we set up with the likes of Silva and nasri wide offers them very little back up. Something that utd took advantage of this season for the first 2 goals.

For me, we have the best set of fullbacks in the league, when all are fit. Ask any other team in the PL if they would have Clichy and Kolarov and they would take them off us straight away. Clichy is one of the best defensive LB's who is also good going forward. Some of the closing down he does up the pitch in the last 10 mins of games just gives the fans and players a lift. Kolarov has improved as a defender this season, he's not as good as Clichy, but he's not bad either. He's a threat going forward which many teams don't have from their LB's. All these people slagging him off, do you remember his goal against Sunderland last season? If he goes, we have to replace him. It's one thing saying get rid, but who do we bring in? Remember, we cant just go and spend money like we have done due to FFP.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
avoidconfusion said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Probably!?!?!?!
At £16 million I was expecting Ashley Cole without the mobile up the bum and shit wife what we got was a £3 million player with a lot of heart but little talent

How dare you talk about Cheryl like that????
Im sorry to offend you but calling her a cnut is doing her a favour

She is lovely!

peter.evans said:
Clichy is very good, but for me Kolarov is my number one choice as left back and I believe he is as good as any in the Premiership. Compare his assist and goal contribution to Clichy's. Clichy always cocks up when in a threatening position. Had that chance fallen to Clichy on saturday he would have made a mess of it. Kolarov has one of the best left feet in the league, look at the pass to Silva for the third goal, pure class. Clichy could never score the kind of goals from free kicks that Aleks does. As for this bullshit about defending, that is utter rubbish. Kolarov is an excellent defender and I don't recall a single goal that has been scored against us that you can pin down to him directly for a glaring mistake, unlike for example Clichy's poor play to lose the ball for the rags winner and his cock up with Kompany in last year's charity shield.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEgBbvKxlRM[/youtube]

Go to 2:29.

peter.evans said:
Clichy is very good, but for me Kolarov is my number one choice as left back and I believe he is as good as any in the Premiership. Compare his assist and goal contribution to Clichy's. Clichy always cocks up when in a threatening position. Had that chance fallen to Clichy on saturday he would have made a mess of it. Kolarov has one of the best left feet in the league, look at the pass to Silva for the third goal, pure class. Clichy could never score the kind of goals from free kicks that Aleks does. As for this bullshit about defending, that is utter rubbish. Kolarov is an excellent defender and I don't recall a single goal that has been scored against us that you can pin down to him directly for a glaring mistake, unlike for example Clichy's poor play to lose the ball for the rags winner and his cock up with Kompany in last year's charity shield.
Cant believe anyone who watches City would actually say that, Clichy has probably been the best left back in europe in the past year, there a reason we signed him a year after buying Kolarov.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.