Kolo and Edin ??

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Can say watching Edin skulk off down the tunnel that he definately kept his medal.

Didn't like him walking off like that though, hopefully it was just utter frustration at fucking up that one on one like a donkey near the end.

Probably pissed off at himself there...there is nothing he can change about his play time etc. by sulking around, I'm pretty sure he knows that already...

City being the reigning champions - there will be shit-stirring like this every week now...this time it was Kolo and Edin, next time it'll be someone else...

Be prepared blues, stay together :-)

EaglesFan said:
City being the reigning champions - there will be shit-stirring like this every week now...this time it was Kolo and Edin, next time it'll be someone else...

Be prepared blues, stay together :-)

Would be helped by supposed blues not stirring shit on twitter, giving the hacks prime pickings to help with their fabricated 'stories'

If Edin had come on with any conviction instead of ambling on he might have been in a better frame of mind to score the chance that came to him.

I get that coming on with so little time left is disappointing but there was enough time get a chance on goal and he blew it. Hope he comes good but he continues to frustrate.

Great day out, my mate got kolo's medal the lucky bleader, quite a few people got a picture outside the yew tree pub with it and one of our welsh fans offered him a grand on the spot, a beautiful piece of kit it is, I'll try and get one of the lads to post a picture of it

I think it was more of him disappointed in his poor effort on goal, he doesnt seem like one of the lads to moan and groan hopefully he'll get it sorted and be ready to fight for a position this season :)

After he threw a strop at Bayern, Djeko apologised and knuckled down. His tweet suggests he may have thought differently once he calmed down. Seems a decent enough lad.

He and Kolo aren't the only ones to spit out their dummies this week. If we want a passionate, driven manager and guys who are hungry to play, this sort of shit will happen now and again. It will be a challenge for Mancini to lead by example and to act fairly and consistently in such matters. Another thread on here implies he's infallible and anyone who disagrees is a dinosaur. Well I am not a detractor but do recognise that, like all of us, he still has things to learn in this area.

*prods the agenda debate with a stick*

s2xytg.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.