Kolo and Edin ??

Cobwebcat said:
Not making excuses for Kolo but if Savic gets picked ahead of you....
Agree...Savic was por again today. Should be loaned out for a season. While it is correct that the club stood by him about the drugs incident KT has clearly stated that he took the pills after taking advice from the club's medical staff....make of that what you will...

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Kolo had his chance to piss off elsewhere but didn't take it. He is in his last year, isn't going to get another one and therefore won't play much.

Dzeko got a chance that I would expect a div 3 player to do better with. That is why he isn't picked on a regular basis.

We are not a project anymore. If players don't like it they can do one.

"Adam Johnson looked pissed off"...is anyone bothered if he is pissed off or not?
^^^My thoughts exactly^^^

TJD65 said:
Cobwebcat said:
Not making excuses for Kolo but if Savic gets picked ahead of you....
Agree...Savic was por again today. Should be loaned out for a season. While it is correct that the club stood by him about the drugs incident KT has clearly stated that he took the pills after taking advice from the club's medical staff....make of that what you will...

I don't know what Bob sees in him I really don't. It's like he won't accept that for once he has made an error. I think we should be looking to sell him and use the money towards a replacement rather than loan him out..it's just not there and he has the potential to lose us a game everytime he's on the pitch. Kolo is miles better... and so is my cat.

I used to worry that RSC would come back into Mancini's thinking now it's Savic. Perhaps we could do a bogoff deal.

JasminBosnia said:
Punish both, one week of the paycheck will do the job. There is no room for unhappy players in our lovely club.

WOW Jasmin is ready for Dzeko to be punished????

*hugs*

Welcome Blue you are now one of us.

They can both go for me neither of them are really good enough for us in terms of starting matches which is what they are after. Savic is definately not good enough to be playing any sort of competitive match for us.

Sell Kolo cheap to Turkey. Get back most of our money for Dzeko from Bayern, Ac, Inter or Juventus (Loads of clubs still want him) Loan out or free transfer Savic.

Get a decent centre half and bring Badabayor back in - 4th best forwards in the league last season, better than Dzeko and the alternative is giving him a free transfer when hes actually worth £20 million. Slowly and surely the penny will drop that we are not going to have the piss taken out of use by players anymore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.