Kolo - Manchester City must regret selling me

It was the right decision at the time.

Kolo was a relic of the silly era in terms of his wages. For an ageing player of moderate ability he was an expensive luxury.

He sells cars m'lord,he sells cars,
Oh lord he sells cars,

He conveniently left out the part where he believes he's better than Kompany. Can you be more deluded? I think it's funny when a player leaves suddenly he was desperate to stay but they didn't want him yet at the end of last year he did an interview on Blue Tuesday where he said he wouldn't re-sign no matter what the club offered him because he wanted to play for a club that chose the squad on form. He was upset that Vinnie replaced him in the team when he came back from injury. What club on the planet would keep the captain and the second best CH on the planet on the bench to play Kolo because he was playing good? Kolo at his best is still < Kompany.

Mr. Aguia said:
He conveniently left out the part where he believes he's better than Kompany. Can you be more deluded? I think it's funny when a player leaves suddenly he was desperate to stay but they didn't want him yet at the end of last year he did an interview on Blue Tuesday where he said he wouldn't re-sign no matter what the club offered him because he wanted to play for a club that chose the squad on form. He was upset that Vinnie replaced him in the team when he came back from injury. What club on the planet would keep the captain and the second best CH on the planet on the bench to play Kolo because he was playing good? Kolo at his best is still < Kompany.

When did he ever say this??

Kolo has a point IMO

He 'has already played eight games this season,' yet Liverpool have played fourteen games . Surely that should read only, given how good he professes himself to be.

The fact is kolo would have been behind kompany, nastasic and lescott in the pecking order. You cannot justify having a player like kolo on the bench when he can get regular first team football elsewhere. Having said that we have been unlucky with injuries this year and I would much rather have kolo in there than Garcia. Fucking hell I would rather have savic in there than Garcia.

Mr. Aguia said:

Who is the best CH?

dancinonfergiescoffin. said:
kolo....you were AVERAGE......no more, no less. a squad player......so dont flatter yourself !! youre still average at scouseland, and always will be. dont give up the day job......mr car salesman......i havnt forgotten !!!!!
well said staid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.