Kolo to leave at the end of the season

maybe the interview was a more subtle version of yaya's agent's sign him up demand,it doesnt sound like he has been told he is leaving but he just hasnt heard anything yet. i was never a big fan of his but lately he has been good and deserves a year extension if he will compromise on wages

robsta said:
Still don't understand why we are letting him go. He's been content to act as a back up to the first choice centre back.

He quite clearly isn't content to act as back up. It's his major reason for wanting to move on according to this interview. He obviously isn't happy working under Mancini either. The interview is full if thinly disguised criticisms of the manager.

He's done a job when asked of this season and he gave me nightmares when he played last season - always seems to have 'serious clanger ready to happen' about him.
Not sure of his wages but remember Lesley signed him so they will probably be more than significant.
Thanks for the contibution Kolo and the very best of British to you wherever you may ply your trade.

I like Kolo he has worked hard and got himself fit, that is why he has played so much better this year...

Hopefully the club will see sense and offer him another year or two, it would be much better than buying another squad player from abroad who has never played in the prem before.

Thought he had one or two really decent games for us of late, Villa away particularly when we didn't play well and had to rely on the back four. He's a winner and seems like a good guy to have around as back-up not least for a bit of experience in the dressing room and morale, (not just for his brothers sake) - shame if he leaves but can't blame him if wants to play. Let's be right we won't be signing Hummels etc to come and sit on the bench.

Best of luck to Kolo, aside from the dodgy diet pill affair, Kolo has been a fantastic and professional servant. The transition from mid table to challenging for trophies was on his watch. Great player, great leader and I hope someone big comes in for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.